Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Disclosure: Chewing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Personal Disclosure: Chewing

    Sometimes, while cutting the grass, I'll chew on mustard greens or garlic scapes.

    Among other things.
    I don't know.

    #2
    Originally posted by gamgee View Post
    Sometimes, while cutting the grass, I'll chew on mustard greens or garlic scapes.
    Among other things.
    Like... other things that might be in the grass if you own a dog?

    I normally just smoke them.

    Rancher

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by azrancher View Post
      Like... other things that might be in the grass if you own a dog?

      I normally just smoke them.

      Rancher
      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

      http://deovindice.org/

      http://dixienet.org/

      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by gamgee View Post
        Sometimes, while cutting the grass, I'll chew on mustard greens or garlic scapes.

        Among other things.

        I hope you keep your lips closed and don't make smacking noises
        Tuesday is soylent green day

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by azrancher View Post
          Like... other things that might be in the grass if you own a dog?

          I normally just smoke them.

          Rancher
          Dog died.
          I don't know.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Night View Post


            I hope you keep your lips closed and don't make smacking noises
            Sometimes I'll suck my teeth after eating pork.
            I don't know.

            Comment


              #7
              This thread stole 48 seconds of my life. Remember that the next time one of my post annoys you gamgee.
              Go Space Force!!!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
                This thread stole 48 seconds of my life. Remember that the next time one of my post annoys you gamgee.
                You're a slow reader.
                I don't know.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
                  This thread stole 48 seconds of my life. Remember that the next time one of my post annoys you gamgee.
                  I'm still trying to figure out if Rancher smokes dog turds?

                  https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                  http://deovindice.org/

                  http://dixienet.org/

                  http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I like to linger over nighty's posts.
                    Go Space Force!!!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by dudeman View Post

                      I'm still trying to figure out if Rancher smokes dog turds?

                      Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
                      I like to linger over nighty's posts.
                      Both of these are perfectly understandable.
                      I don't know.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                        Sometimes, while cutting the grass, I'll chew on mustard greens or garlic scapes.

                        Among other things.
                        I'm pretty sure that's racist.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by gamgee View Post

                          Sometimes I'll suck my teeth after eating pork.

                          Please do that in private
                          Tuesday is soylent green day

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Smudge View Post

                            I'm pretty sure that's racist.
                            Sometimes I'll just sit back and relax.
                            I don't know.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by gamgee View Post

                              Sometimes I'll just sit back and relax.

                              I'm glad we're totally anonymous here
                              Tuesday is soylent green day

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X