Gadd Danno - The ultimate survivalist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gadd Danno - The ultimate survivalist

I first became acquainted with this young man's work at another site and have followed him since. In a non creepy way. But this survivalist video involving COUPONS I just had to share. because you all know how I feel about coupons, right? And survivalist stuff. And combine those two with flashlights? Well, hollee...

Please, others, share your favorite Gadd Danno videos. This man has given so much of himself to teach us all.
    ------------

Gadd Almighty speaks wisdom

------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
      I first became acquainted with this young man's work at another site and have followed him since. In a non creepy way. But this survivalist video involving COUPONS I just had to share. because you all know how I feel about coupons, right? And survivalist stuff. And combine those two with flashlights? Well, hollee...

Please, others, share your favorite Gadd Danno videos. This man has given so much of himself to teach us all.
      LOL iwillsurvive5 or whatever his latest name was. He was hilarious. I don't think he liked my trolling comments though.
      It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

His was a good troll

Comment

Working...
        X