School Murder in Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Murder in Sweden

Sweden has some really strict gun control laws. You have to belong to a shooting club or something to get an ownership permit. There is no CCW. You can only have your firearm when going to a club or hunting. There is a limit of how many and what you can own, etc.

Yet somehow someone still got into a school and killed some folks today. The cops still have guns, and shot the dude dead. I didn't hear what he used to kill them, but does it matter? Crazy people kill people. The tool is just a tool.
    Go Space Force!!!

You take the gun from the killer and killers still gonna kill. Excuse me if I don't shed a tear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
      Sweden has some really strict gun control laws. You have to belong to a shooting club or something to get an ownership permit. There is no CCW. You can only have your firearm when going to a club or hunting. There is a limit of how many and what you can own, etc.

Yet somehow someone still got into a school and killed some folks today. The cops still have guns, and shot the dude dead. I didn't hear what he used to kill them, but does it matter? Crazy people kill people. The tool is just a tool.

According to the radio, people were having pictures taken with him because of the mask they thought it was fancy dress. CCW is a moot point, I'm not aware of any schools in the states allowing CCW.

I'm waiting to hear if he was a arab or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
        I'm not aware of any schools in the states allowing CCW.

some in Texas are. My point was that they have more strict gun laws in general than we have, yet they still have these killings happening. So making our gun laws more strict will not stop this from happening.

That was where I was going by mentioning how tight their laws are.
        Go Space Force!!!

Comment

He was 21 years old and wearing a helmet and "riot gear type" face shield. Kids thought he was dressed as Darth Vader for holloween and posed with him for pictures.

Sick fucker.

Comment

some in Texas are. My point was that they have more strict gun laws in general than we have, yet they still have these killings happening. So making our gun laws more strict will not stop this from happening.

That was where I was going by mentioning how tight their laws are.

I agree tight gunlaws don't stop assholes, more relaxed gunlaws might help to stop them once they start it went tits up here after Dunblane

Comment

Jeez, I HATES me an armed, Psycho/Copycat Asshole......

This "copycat crap" gets spread on 4Chan, or whatever pathetic little internet nerd hole I DON"T know about yet, and innocents die......makes me sick to my stomach.....

.....and it also makes me wish if it ever DOES happen anywhere I'd happen to be at, my training would take over, and I can THOROUGHLY "air-out" some murdering shithead MOST Rikki-Tik, before he gets a round off.....

DocZeus
              AKA
              The Armed 24/7 One.....

Comment

Originally posted by DocZeus View Post
                my training would take over

If you consider the marine who was shot 5 times trying to stop the guy in Oregon, I don't think ANY gun control NUT could argue that if that guy had been armed, there would have been less loss of life. That guy is my primary example of letting the good guys keep their guns, even at school.

Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Links or it didn't happen.

Comment

I will look, but I saw it on broadcast news, otherwise I would have done that in the original post. I usually do so people can look into things.
                    Go Space Force!!!

Comment

10 characters
                      Last edited by Sock; 12-30-2015, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X