Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you still prep, or did you ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rab View Post
    i got a flash light, few boxes of granola bars, two candles, and a copy of gone with the wind. i will be fine for weeks.
    Man, I love Gone with the Wind. Even though I got it on blu, still catch the day before Thanksgiving every year.

Comment

Originally posted by sde View Post
      Man, I love Gone with the Wind. Even though I got it on blu, still catch the day before Thanksgiving every year.
      well, maybe we can sit next to each other, and just hold hands some time watching it. lololololllolkdhajsdhf;lasdhf;lasdnf;l

Comment

You 2 need to turn in your man cards

Comment

Sigh, Rome is burning and these two are watching Gone with the Wind. Tsk, tsk. Real men watch To Kill a Mocking Bird like I do after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
          Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
            You 2 need to turn in your man cards

Winner of numerous Academy Awards and considered by some to be a top 5 movie of all time. I'm sure those people who voted for it weren't all women.

Plus Clark Gable was a fucking badass.

Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
            Sigh, Rome is burning and these two are watching Gone with the Wind. Tsk, tsk. Real men watch To Kill a Mocking Bird like I do after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
            Usually watch football and the dog show after the parade myself.

Comment

Winner of numerous Academy Awards and considered by some to be a top 5 movie of all time. I'm sure those people who voted for it weren't all women.

Usually watch football and the dog show after the parade myself.
              so i can or cant come over and watch gone with the wind. dont leave me hanging brah. then watch giant afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by rab View Post
                so i can or cant come over and watch gone with the wind. dont leave me hanging brah. then watch giant afterwards.
                You can eat a crack whore's ass before I put on a Giants game.

Comment

no, the fucking movie with rock hudson, giant. yean, fuck the giants

Comment

Because they weren't female doesn't mean those who voted for it had man cards. :-p

Comment

There was Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead marathon on earlier. If the Brits do anything right, it's lowbrow comedy.

Comment

######moderator noice #########

please dont hijacked the threads. you have been warned. im getting sick and tired, of having to keep cleaning these messes up. stick to the topic please

you are burning my britches to a crisp

Comment

I'm picking up what yer putting down

D├ępenser de l'argent et aimer votre miel

Comment

There was Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead marathon on earlier. If the Brits do anything right, it's lowbrow comedy.
                            Love Shaun of the Dead. Have you seen Kinky Boots? Good stuff there. The chunky guy from SotD is in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post

Love Shaun of the Dead. Have you seen Kinky Boots? Good stuff there. The chunky guy from SotD is in it.
                              Go to the Winchester, have a pint, and let this whole thing blow over.

Comment

Go to the Winchester, have a pint, and let this whole thing blow over.
                                I have to warn you, Charlie from Northampton, I have a terrible habit of doing exactly the opposite of what people want of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X