Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you still prep, or did you ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swampbilly
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOvAMWupNcs

Leave a comment:

• HeavyHauler
    replied
    Originally posted by dudeman View Post

Enjoy it while you can. They grow up fast and turn into shitheads.
    They're little shit goblins now. I think I'll kick em out when they're 13. They should be able to survive and make a living delivering papers.

Leave a comment:

• dudeman
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

Can you ship anything to me? If you have stuff to sell/ship, let me know.

I still have 15-17 years before my kids reach 18.
    Enjoy it while you can. They grow up fast and turn into shitheads.

Leave a comment:

• HeavyHauler
    replied
    Originally posted by Harlequin View Post

I'm gonna lose my coconut oil. I've been struggling with it all morning, you're about to push me over the edge.
    Can you ship anything to me? If you have stuff to sell/ship, let me know.

I still have 15-17 years before my kids reach 18.

Leave a comment:

• Belladonna
    replied
    Originally posted by Operator6 View Post
    If SHTF you could always eat dead people. Problem solved bitches.
    I'm gonna lose my coconut oil. I've been struggling with it all morning, you're about to push me over the edge.

Leave a comment:

• Operator6
    replied
    If SHTF you could always eat dead people. Problem solved bitches.

Leave a comment:

• dudeman
    replied
    Send you LTS food with your daughter when she goes to college.

Leave a comment:

• Belladonna
    replied
    Originally posted by gamgee View Post

I don't understand.
    Sometimes I don't, either.

Leave a comment:

• Belladonna
    replied
    Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

Why do you want to sell your preps ?
    Many reasons. My interest in prepping began when I had my daughter, who is close to 18. The sky has not fallen. I have learned how to grow things, raise animals, build better and I shoot varmints regularly with no guilt. I have grown as a person. I guess I feel that things should be ok, I have learned enough to fend for us without taking up a lot of room with "stuff". I have a second Squeeze O, lol. I just want to sell the nice one.

Leave a comment:

• gamgee
    replied
    I am going to dig up my Wondermill Jr. and Squeeze O to list on eBay. Also thinking about unloading my LTS on someone. I tried to give it away, no takers. I'll probably be starving my ass off in 3 years, wondering what the hell I was thinking when I tossed hundreds of pounds of food.

I don't understand.

Leave a comment:

• Operator6
    replied
    I am going to dig up my Wondermill Jr. and Squeeze O to list on eBay. Also thinking about unloading my LTS on someone. I tried to give it away, no takers. I'll probably be starving my ass off in 3 years, wondering what the hell I was thinking when I tossed hundreds of pounds of food.
    Why do you want to sell your preps ?

Leave a comment:

• Belladonna
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HeavyHauler
    replied
    I got my beans planted, most of them anyway. Some molded and all my peas molded.

I guess you shouldn't leave em for a few days. Oh well, learned a lesson.

Gonna germinate some more tomorrow.

Also gonna plant a few seeds into jiffy pots that are too small to germinate in moist paper towel.

Leave a comment:

• Belladonna
    replied
    I have the day off! I'm looking forward to it, if the rain holds off I am going to plant my last pawpaw trees on the bank of the creek in our yard. I have old dog cages over some of my trees but would like to see how well an actual shaded patch does. My two mature trees have hundreds of blooms on each one. When Youtubers post videos of wild pawpaw patches, the trees are spindly and have a couple fruit per tree. My old ones are in open sun now and grow huge tropical looking leaves.

I need to put shade over the three I placed in the front yard. Someday, the whole front yard will be a row of mature fruit trees, blocking the road. Peter Caine is one of my favorite feisty Youtubers, he grows pawpaws and shows how to shade them, hoarder style.

Leave a comment:

• DJTrump
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

You shouldn't laugh about this. Trolling is serious business.
    No. Being America's LEADER is serious business. Very serious.

It isn't easy being the king.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X