Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something that I ..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Something that I ..

    am ashamed to say that I NEVER thought of...

    .......Keeping a bicycle tire pump in your car for emergencies. In some cases, you could plug your tire then add enough air with said pump to get you to a tire shop, or home. They are also cheap, and don't take up much space.

    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

    #2
    It's much easier to carry a couple cans of FixaFlat and a 12 volt air pump.
    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by rokitman View Post
      It's much easier to carry a couple cans of FixaFlat and a 12 volt air pump.

      ^^^THIS^^^.......

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by rokitman View Post
        It's much easier to carry a couple cans of FixaFlat and a 12 volt air pump.

        Triple A membership.



        I don't want to break a nail
        Tuesday is soylent green day

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Night View Post


          Triple A membership.



          I don't want to break a nail
          I cant believe a bad ass like you wont change yur own tire. The AAA guy must think it strange to hear all the souls moaning out of your reaper mobile!
          Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by rokitman View Post

            I cant believe a bad ass like you wont change yur own tire. The AAA guy must think it strange to hear all the souls moaning out of your reaper mobile!

            Actually . . . the last time I had a flat tire, I was 18-19 years old.

            I maintain my vehicle. No breaking down on the side of the road and becoming easy prey


            Tuesday is soylent green day

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Night View Post


              Actually . . . the last time I had a flat tire, I was 18-19 years old.

              I maintain my vehicle. No breaking down on the side of the road and becoming easy prey

              Flat tires can come at any time when you least expect it..........kinda like having an orgasm.
              Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by rokitman View Post

                Flat tires can come at any time when you least expect it..........kinda like having an orgasm.
                That's probably just you, you might wanna keep that on the down-low

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by rokitman View Post

                  Flat tires can come at any time when you least expect it..........kinda like having an orgasm.

                  True. But when you are a woman and you call Triple A, the first thing they ask is are you in a safe location. If you say no, they stay on the line with you and you are given priority status and a truck is there in 15 minutes or less. Well worth the $55 a year fee for peace of mind
                  Tuesday is soylent green day

                  Comment


                    #10
                    They also come in handy for pumping up a soccer ball. But they come much smaller Talon. That big thang you posted takes up too much space if you're carrying everything else you want to bring.

                    What kind of survivalist are you. 😈

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Night View Post


                      Actually . . . the last time I had a flat tire, I was 18-19 years old.

                      I maintain my vehicle. No breaking down on the side of the road and becoming easy prey


                      ya jinxed yer self
                      "Virtute et armis"

                      Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                      https://www.uso.org

                      Islam is right about women

                      sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                      #learn2code

                      Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                      Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by swampbilly View Post


                        ya jinxed yer self
                        No I didn't because I did not say this or think it anywhere near my car
                        Tuesday is soylent green day

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Always owned a jalopy of some Asian flavor. I encourage any sensible person to do a biweekly check of fluids, tire pressure, and basic visual inspection of lines, hoses and joints. I carry a full tool kit for basic parts changes and repairs.

                          in terms of pumps, get the 12v Slime Green model, I have been using mine for over a year to top off my tires. Takes me about 10 minutes and I haven't had a car issue on the road outside of two flats from a nail. Along with the pump you need a simple plug kit. I recommend you do not use the fix-a-flat cans unless in a dire emergency in temperate weather. The cans go bad, where the plugs are good for years and are a perm. fix. Also a quart of oil and some brake fluid helps in a pinch.
                          Textually Active

                          Comment


                            #14
                            "Fix a flat" is a huge scam, it fails more than it works. I say tire plugs, and a either a bicycle pump or a small electrical pump, or preferably both.
                            "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Use it as a melee weapon in an emergency!

                              Originally posted by Sky View Post
                              They also come in handy for pumping up a soccer ball. But they come much smaller Talon. That big thang you posted takes up too much space if you're carrying everything else you want to bring.

                              What kind of survivalist are you. 😈
                              "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X