My SHTF moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SHTF moment

I now understand why Rockit bailed on the trip. It was freaking cold, I knew the desert would be cold but not THAT cold. I had 5 gallon water jugs freeze almost solid overnight, a 1/2 inch of ice crust on me and the days were miserably freezing. Decided to go panning in one spot, we a great spot, but since the ground was pretty much frozen solid, not much a person could do with it. Anywho, I am back, you are here and good to see yall, even some of the new folks.

Speaking of which wtf is going on with that? I want my money back.
    ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Many years ago I discovered this thing called a weather forecast. Rokit probably did too.
    Textually Active

Comment

Bitch...dont threaten me with logic.

Comment

Panning? For gold? I guess you didn't find any since you're back here
        Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Sounds like a slippery situation.
          I don't know.

Comment

Be careful folks. My intense training tells me that Crow died and this is a spirit.

Walk in to the light Crow. Or the dark. I don't want to be bossy.
            Go Space Force!!!

Comment

I tested crow last night, to see if he is genuine or a spirit. He didn't show the old spirit (sic), but he seemed solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                I tested crow last night, to see if he is genuine or a spirit. He didn't show the old spirit (sic), but he seemed solid.
                I doubt you have sufficient training. See my thread on this topic. The local group says on their website they "read several books and participated in many online discussions" before they attempted an investigation.

Hard to measure up to that.
                Last edited by Mayaca; 01-05-2016, 07:22 PM.
                Go Space Force!!!

Comment

I might need more online discussions. That's usually better than actual experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
                    Be careful folks. My intense training tells me that Crow died and this is a spirit.

Walk in to the light Crow. Or the dark. I don't want to be bossy.
                    Nah, just sick of it all lately, thats all. In a slump, work is busy and life is hectic.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post

Nah, just sick of it all lately, thats all. In a slump, work is busy and life is hectic
                      I miss you Crow. RIP first axe.
                      Go Space Force!!!

Comment

1st SAW aka Lead SAW !

I wasnt rolling on the ground playing a McLeod like a banjo and fingering myself though nomex for Chists sake.

smdmfh.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                          1st SAW aka Lead SAW !

HE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew...... now I know you didn't die in the wilderness. LMAO

You know, I got you really good with that the first time. Probably the best reaction I can remember in a long long time.

You go "Lead Saw"!!!

Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X