Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombies:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Zombies:

    How worried are you?

    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

    #2
    I'm thinking of something along these lines.

    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

    Comment


      #3
      You are a big guy. Maybe you can weild a full size katana one handed. Not me. I would maybe do a Wakizashi set up. Or one nice full size blade. .
      Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

      Comment


        #4
        I have a diesel with a V-plow. I'm not worried.

        Comment


          #5


          Zombies -- yep -- we gots-em --

          Comment


            #6
            "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

            Comment


              #7
              Make sure to practice your technique!

              "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

              Comment


                #8


                The spear would allow you to keep your distance..
                "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Yes, but the outfit makes you worth killing to all the other non-zoms.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I'm more worried about the Reptilians



                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                      I have a diesel with a V-plow. I'm not worried.

                      ^^^^^THAT^^^^
                      "Virtute et armis"

                      Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                      https://www.uso.org

                      Islam is right about women

                      sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                      #learn2code

                      Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                      Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I like my stuff from zombiestools.com

                        As far as a zombie apocalypse happening?

                        I don't think it would be coming back from the dead or not dying or something. I think it could be a virus/prion/bacteria that makes people super aggressive and make them rely on their lizard brains. I could see that happening. Who knows what undiscovered illness are out there in the deep forest like the Amazon and etc.
                        A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


                        https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post
                          I like my stuff from zombiestools.com

                          As far as a zombie apocalypse happening?

                          I don't think it would be coming back from the dead or not dying or something. I think it could be a virus/prion/bacteria that makes people super aggressive and make them rely on their lizard brains. I could see that happening. Who knows what undiscovered illness are out there in the deep forest like the Amazon and etc.
                          Yea, I'd like to see them survive a Canadian winter. A lot of the US has nasty winters too. Bye-bye prion infected rabies people/zombies.
                          ------------

                          Comment


                            #14
                            The freezing cold might be the only thing that stops them!
                            "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Talon View Post
                              The freezing cold might be the only thing that stops them!

                              that an da eskimoes
                              "Virtute et armis"

                              Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                              https://www.uso.org

                              Islam is right about women

                              sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                              #learn2code

                              Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                              Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X