Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shovels :

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Shovels :

    Holy Shit!

    http://www.shtfpreparedness.com/the-...aka-the-beast/






    EDIT:

    I think a wooden handle might be in order.
    Last edited by Talon; 04-17-2016, 10:05 AM.
    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

    #2
    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

    Comment


      #3
      The Russians take their shovels seriously!

      "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

      Comment


        #4
        "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

        Comment


          #5
          I 2nd the Holy Shit!

          Comment


            #6

            Comment


              #7
              "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

              Comment


                #8
                It's seems to me that a small, inward curving serrated edge would be a pretty poor sawing tool.
                I don't know.

                Comment


                  #9
                  If backpacking, I carry a small plastic trowel that I've had for decades. It's lightweight, and buries poop quite well.

                  If I was planning on setting off on foot to build a homestead, and wanted a shovel, I suppose that I might just carry a blade, and fashion a full-size handle when needed.
                  I don't know.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                    If backpacking, I carry a small plastic trowel that I've had for decades. It's lightweight, and buries poop quite well.

                    If I was planning on setting off on foot to build a homestead, and wanted a shovel, I suppose that I might just carry a blade, and fashion a full-size handle when needed.
                    Come camping here gamgee we don't make you bury your poop in the woods

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I dug three holes with a shovel like this the other day, but I didn't feel "manly" doing it...

                      "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

                      Comment


                        #12


                        Originally posted by bowclan View Post

                        Come camping here gamgee we don't make you bury your poop in the woods
                        It's the polite thing to do.
                        I don't know.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          my shovel of choice

                          "Virtute et armis"

                          Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                          https://www.uso.org

                          Islam is right about women

                          sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                          #learn2code

                          Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                          Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Never go to the stores without one --

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Talon View Post
                              I dug three holes with a shovel like this the other day, but I didn't feel "manly" doing it...


                              If it was planting flowers - OK --

                              If you were burring a dead hooker -- then theres some thing wrong with you --

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X