I'm getting bombed tonight, stay tuned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting bombed tonight, stay tuned

I don't usually get really wrecked, but what the hell. In the last four hours or so I've had 16 beer which is just whatever. I can't really get drunk on the stuff and I'm about out anyway. But the wife is out so I sent my boy to get a 750ml bottle of CC. That's a 26oz for you non-metric folk. Plus I have some Sambuca kicking around. Saturday is as good a time as any to go full Radio, amirite?

I apologize in advance if I say anything more stupid than usual after the fog descends. And if you religious folks could say a prayer for my liver that would be much appreciated.
    ------------

If you last that long.

Lord please kill Steves liver. Amen.
    ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

So you're drinking a 5th of whiskey

Comment

I hope he gets something to eat and doesn't come home until you've passed out.
        I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
          750ml bottle of CC. That's a 26oz for you non-metric folk.

I was about to ask wtf a 750 ml was.

I apologize in advance if I say anything more stupid than usual after the fog descends. And if you religious folks could say a prayer for my liver that would be much appreciated.

Nobody else worries about saying shit when they are drunk so why should you?

Comment

Originally posted by bowclan View Post
            5th of Whiskey...

Thats 750ml for you lame ass metric folks.

Comment

I'm drnking too. I limke CC but I prefer McNaughton, a little less sweet. Ive had four on the rocks andI had a gin n tonic to kill off the bottle. I don't plan on drinking the whole 5th though. Its saturday and Im staying home. Wife is making chicken tacos and stuff. Bottoms up!

Comment

Originally posted by bowclan View Post
                On top of 16 beer, with some Sambuca in reserve if that's not enough. When I wake up tomorrow I'll come to this thread to find out what the fuck I did/said. Good times.
                ------------

Comment

Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                  I hope he gets something to eat and doesn't come home until you've passed out.
                  I'm not sure what this means. You're either saying my wife is a guy or you're saying I'm shacked up with Radio.
                  ------------

Comment

I might get drunk tonight myself. About a 12 pack of Michelob is all it takes for me these days or a few good drinks of wild turkey.

Comment

I'm not sure what this means. You're either saying my wife is a guy or you're saying I'm shacked up with Radio.
                      ...so I sent my boy to get a 750ml bottle of CC.

I sincerely hope that this doesn't become embarrassing for either of us.
                      I don't know.

Comment

My boy finally came with the fifth, that's what you call it right? Rock on!
                        ------------

Comment

Originally posted by gamgee View Post

I sincerely hope that this doesn't become embarrassing for either of us.
                          He actually got me Jack Daniels. Good boy. I was trying to be loyal to Canada and shit but he got me the good stuff.
                          ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
                            I might get drunk tonight myself. About a 12 pack of Michelob is all it takes for me these days or a few good drinks of wild turkey.
                            Lol, you're a cheap date.
                            ------------

Comment

He actually got me Jack Daniels. Good boy. I was trying to be loyal to Canada and shit but he got me the good stuff.
                              If Jack is the good stuff than all I must say is this.

God Save Canada.

Comment

Working...
                              X