Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again. I worked something out again.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Again. I worked something out again.

    By accident this time, I solved a problem. I usually do it by thinking about it for a very long time, this time it was by observation of an accident.

    Shelling boiled eggs, anyone can do it. But I've got this neuropathy thing going and it's near impossible unless I'm shelling the yolk - my fingers are numb. The egg is mangled and takes forever to get mangled as I try to chip the shell off it. Not anymore. I'll test it tomorrow to be sure but I think I can shell eggs now as fast as those crazy fish workers gut fish for a sardine can, and with my near dead hands.

    I'm stoked.
    ------------

    #2
    Look on the bright side.
















    Every time you whack off it feels like a stranger.

    Comment


      #3
      Write this idea down. You also have old-timers.
      Go Space Force!!!

      Comment


        #4
        How do you keep the shell from sticking? I have a problem with chunks staying attached to the shell.
        https://csagovernment.org/index.html

        http://deovindice.org/

        http://dixienet.org/

        http://leagueofthesouth.com/

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
          Write this idea down. You also have old-timers.
          Yes, yes I do. I'm going to stop giving this away for free soon and the gubermint is going to have to provide me with a waterpark in a rustic location or something. And a floating dock. Floating dock is a deal breaker, no dock, fuck off. The free ride for humanity is about over. It's time I got something back in my moldy years.

          ------------

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by dudeman View Post
            How do you keep the shell from sticking? I have a problem with chunks staying attached to the shell.
            I could tell you but then I'd have no leverage with the alphabet agencies. I'm letting them know that they can't get my shit for free anymore. I've been working for them for free for years, and it's done.
            ------------

            Comment


              #7
              I bought the eggy infomerial thing off tv. You pore the egg into little plastic eggs, then boil them. Works ok. No more peeling eggs. I bought two sets of them. Free shipping on the second order you know. I send it to you, the second set of six plastic eggs.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by rab View Post
                I bought the eggy infomerial thing off tv. You pore the egg into little plastic eggs, then boil them. Works ok. No more peeling eggs. I bought two sets of them. Free shipping on the second order you know. I send it to you, the second set of six plastic eggs.
                That's just stupid. Only things you need with mine are hands and an egg. Even fucked up hands work which is the point.

                Plastic from Iowa is poison.
                ------------

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                  That's just stupid. Only things you need with mine are hands and an egg. Even fucked up hands work which is the point.

                  Plastic from Iowa is poison.
                  They were made in canada. Hand crafted in nwt.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Women have been shelling hard boiled eggs for centuries with no problems.

                    You poor pathetic silly helpless men
                    Tuesday is soylent green day

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I make the deviled eggs occasionally and have some numbness in my hands as well but it helps to boil the eggs early and let them sit a day or three in the fridge before peeling them. Peeling them under running water helps too.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by rab View Post
                        I bought the eggy infomerial thing off tv. You pore the egg into little plastic eggs, then boil them. Works ok. No more peeling eggs. I bought two sets of them. Free shipping on the second order you know. I send it to you, the second set of six plastic eggs.
                        It works with walnuts too. Crack the shell, pour the nut into a plastic walnut. Boil it then take the hot nutz out of the plastic shell. Wowee, hot nutz.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                          It works with walnuts too. Crack the shell, pour the nut into a plastic walnut. Boil it then take the hot nutz out of the plastic shell. Wowee, hot nutz.
                          Im unsure if that a come on, or some hot boiled nut pron

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Night View Post
                            Women have been shelling hard boiled eggs for centuries with no problems.

                            You poor pathetic silly helpless men
                            How long have women been making sammiches?




                            Comment


                              #15
                              You guys really need to stop eating stuff that comes out of boiled plastic. Seriously. I'm not sure how safe something is when it's stored in plastic at room temperature let alone boiling something in it.
                              ------------

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X