Rule of Thumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rule of Thumb

For optimal pleasure, figure on one piece of toast per over-easy egg.

Also applies to sunny-side-up eggs.
    I don't know.

This thread sucks.

My apologies, I'm feeling ornery this morning. Someone got my back up.
    ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
      This thread sucks.

My apologies, I'm feeling ornery this morning. Someone got my back up.
      Apparently you feel a need to talk about it, so go ahead. Just try to make it as short as possible, please.
      I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by gamgee View Post

Apparently you feel a need to talk about it, so go ahead. Just try to make it as short as possible, please.
        Me and this chick got into it and I had to bitch slap her a few times cause it's the only thing she respects. Left me feeling icky.
        ------------

Comment

Me and this chick got into it and I had to bitch slap her a few times cause it's the only thing she respects. Left me feeling icky.
          Okay, back to eggs now.

When preparing eggs with the yolks hard, the amount of toast needed will be lessened.
          I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by gamgee View Post

Okay, back to eggs now.

When preparing eggs with the yolks hard, the amount of toast needed will be lessened.
            She'd disagree with you cause that's just how she is. I'm just sayin.
            ------------

Comment

She'd disagree with you cause that's just how she is. I'm just sayin.
              If there are still some unresolved issues which you'd like to discuss, please do. However, once again, please be brief.
              Let's put an end to this, for your sake as well as ours.
              I don't know.

Comment

To the unlearned you might consider this a fragmented thread with a lot of drift.

Some however see the infinite connections in the universe and consider this thread smoothly connected.

To assist the slow-witted. We are talking about chicks and eggs. It is one.
                Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Don't feel icky, bro. The pussy whipped metrosexuals being churned out by the PC Xerox machine lack the testicular fortitude to do it, so some of us have to pick up the slack.

Comment

Please note.

That when putting a slice of 'Merican cheese on your sunny side eggs the same rule applies.

Ratio should remain 1:1 , cheese not withstanding.
                    ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
                      Please note.

That when putting a slice of 'Merican cheese on your sunny side eggs the same rule applies.

Ratio should remain 1:1 , cheese not withstanding.
                      Ahh, but the ratio for bacon & eggs is 2 strips per egg.

Comment

Originally posted by Slats View Post

Ahh, but the ratio for bacon & eggs is 2 strips per egg.
                        False

A 4:1 ratio should always be observed unless you are a pinko commie hippy fag.

Comment

Someone likes his bacon I see.

Comment

2-3 pieces of bacon should always be kept on hand for grazing while 1 is for the egg.

No wonder the world is going to shit !

Comment

The ol' lady strongly discourages my cooking breakfast. She for inexplicable reasons finds a breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, biscuits with sausage gravy, hashbrowns, pancakes, a small grilled sirloin, & sliced tomato to be excessive.

Comment

Working...
                              X