Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing new ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Nothing new ?

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/20...l?intcmp=hpbt3

    #2
    Nice furniture

    Comment


      #3
      You should remove the defaced confederate flag from your posts.

      Leave it up to a nappy headed hook nose yankee to fuck up our beloved rebel flag.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

        You should remove the confederate flag from your posts and let me wipe my ass with that beloved rebel flag.

        da fuck yew said
        "Virtute et armis"

        Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

        ”Z”

        Comment


          #5
          that'll take a few minutes to googel fu
          "Virtute et armis"

          Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

          ”Z”

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

            You should remove the defaced confederate flag from your posts.

            Leave it up to a nappy headed hook nose yankee to fuck up our beloved rebel flag.
            Oh man, not this shit again.

            Come on, haven't you worked on your trolling since you got your ass banned everywhere?

            You just keep spouting the same ol' shit, like a broken record.

            Surely you can come up with a new schtick?
            It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

            No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

              Oh man, not this shit again.

              Come on, haven't you worked on your trolling since you got your ass banned everywhere?

              You just keep spouting the same ol' shit, like a broken record.

              Surely you can come up with a new schtick?
              why no, no it can't
              "Virtute et armis"

              Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

              ”Z”

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by swampbilly View Post

                why no, no it can't
                I'm like 100% sure you're right, billy.
                It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                Comment


                  #9
                  itz old an stale as the shit between itz wifes gums and falseys

                  sad.....

                  butt trew.....
                  "Virtute et armis"

                  Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                  ”Z”

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Kewl.
                    "I wasn't meant to be a soldier. I was a cheese maker. I MADE FUCKING CHEESE!"

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

                      You should remove the defaced confederate flag from your posts.

                      Leave it up to a nappy headed hook nose yankee to fuck up our beloved rebel flag.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by sde View Post

                        I laughed so hard I nearly choked, I fucking hate cats 😂

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Smudge View Post

                          I laughed so hard I nearly choked, I fucking hate cats 😂
                          It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                          No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

                            I'm like 100% sure you're right, billy.
                            " I'm like " ^^^^^^^^

                            You really talk like that ? You sound like a little bitch. Now, pull your panties out of your ass and carry yourself better little man.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I'm sure Ricekilla has started his crying to the Admin by now. It's in his nature like his bitch tits. Once you've met one hook nose you've met them all.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X