I cook sometimes

I just made the best 'Eggs in a Basket.'

1 Bread slice (Hawaiian Loaf)
    1 Egg
    1 Tablespoon of butter
    1 Sprinkle of cheddar cheese
    1 Dash of garlic pepper
    1 Slice of fried bologna

Add butter to hot pan, drop in bread with center cut out, crack egg in hole, flip after 2-3 min, sprinkle with garlic pepper, sprinkle with cheese, wait 2-3 min, plate with fried bologna on top.

-Admin

I've never even heard of that, but it does sound intriguing.
    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

step up to a quiche. they are really easy to make. pick what ingredients you want. thirty or forty minutes later. you are impressing your girl.

Comment

What is a quiche? I'm from the south, we only eat ham and eggs for breakfast.

Originally posted by rab View Post
        step up to a quiche. they are really easy to make. pick what ingredients you want. thirty or forty minutes later. you are impressing your girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon115 View Post
          What is a quiche? I'm from the south, we only eat ham and eggs for breakfast.

mix eggs in a bowl. then dump eggs in a pan lined with butter, spray, or whatever. then dump shit like ham in, cheese, or whatever you want. cover with foil. place in an oven at somewhere around three hundred degrees until done. let cool. some people wait till eggs are hard to put cheese on top. think you add some milk to it also. go to food.com. they set u up with some grub.
          Last edited by rab; 10-11-2015, 11:24 PM.

Comment

I should be able to pull that off.

Originally posted by rab View Post
            mix eggs in a bowl. then dump eggs in a pan lined with butter, spray, or whatever. then dump shit like ham in, cheese, or whatever you want. cover with foil. place in an oven at somewhere around three hundred degrees until done. let cool. some people wait till eggs are hard to put cheese on top. think you add some milk to it also. go to food.com. they set u up with some grub.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon115 View Post
              I should be able to pull that off.

then make some biscuits at the same time. can be the ones out of the round cans. doesnt need to be from scratch. scratch ones are pretty dam easy though. oh yeah, be slow cooking some sliced sausage while all this is going on.

Comment

oh fuck. you from the south. make some grits too. i make schreded fried potatoes. home shredded. not that shit frozen in a bag.

quiches, are like mexican food. pretty much just throw whateva you like in them. and they always taste good. dont put too much dam milk in, otherwise you got to wait for it to steam off, and could burn the bitch.
                Last edited by rab; 10-11-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

I don't like it when my vegetables touch each other on the plate.
                  Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by rover View Post
                    its a proven fact that they dont like it either.

Comment

10 characters
                      Last edited by Sock; 01-02-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

My sister doesn't like any food touching. (OCD) I ended up buying cafeteria trays.

Comment

I don't like it when ANY of my foods touch on my plate. Cafeteria (divided) plates are the best!!
                          Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Originally posted by Night View Post

I don't like it when ANY of my foods touch on my plate. Cafeteria (divided) plates are the best!!
                            You'd get along great with my sister then. She beams when I bring her a tray. 'Oh it's perfect. nothing's touching!"

Comment

I thought I did a whole post about cooking paella............ I love to cook. My secret dream is split between getting a book published and opening a food truck........

Quiche is one of my favorites.
                              Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X