Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at why peanut butter is one of the best survivalist foods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Operator6 View Post
    I have a wager on a swamp run in the MorningZ. I haveZ secret weaponZ

    my brother tried one of those for 10$

    said it was a big waste of time and money

    you can get high off it though

    Comment


      Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post

      my brother tried one of those for 10$

      said it was a big waste of time and money

      you can get high off it though
      Yah, you rly don’t need oxygen, total Fuck’n myth but Bigfoot is real.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

        Yah, you rly don’t need oxygen, total Fuck’n myth but Bigfoot is real.
        we dont breath pure oxygen or 95% oxygen. We primarily breath nitrogen u savant

        our atmosphere:



        Comment


          If you really want more 02 in your system I guess you could try blood doping.

          Comment


            caw

            Comment


              Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post

              we dont breath pure oxygen or 95% oxygen. We primarily breath nitrogen u savant

              our atmosphere:


              You dumb fucker. You need to read.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

                You dumb fucker. You need to read.
                public schkoolz make foolz
                "Virtute et armis"

                Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                https://www.uso.org

                http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


                sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                #learn2code

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

                  You dumb fucker. You need to read.

                  I never said you needed pure oxygen ore that you don't need oxygen

                  you can breath it though

                  but it is more or less a waste of money

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post


                    I never said you needed pure oxygen ore that you don't need oxygen

                    you can breath it though

                    but it is more or less a waste of money
                    You’re not only ignorant, you’re stupid as well. That last one is hard to recover from so good luck to you.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

                      You’re not only ignorant, you’re stupid as well. That last one is hard to recover from so good luck to you.
                      simmer down there candy ass

                      Comment


                        hahahah



                        Comment


                          Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post

                          simmer down there candy ass
                          Ok 1/2 nigger Yankee faggot.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

                            Ok 1/2 nigger Yankee faggot.
                            I lapht

                            Comment


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X