Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iD this tool please.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    iD this tool please.

    Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

    #2
    I expected a photo of NewSteve.
    Go Space Force!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
      I expected a photo of NewSteve.
      It wouldn't be me. My daughter got me an ID bracelet in case I wander off.
      ------------

      Comment


        #4
        Amish Rectal Thermometer
        Textually Active

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

          It wouldn't be me. My daughter got me an ID bracelet in case I wander off.
          Are your wife and daughter still on speaking terms, dear?

          Comment


            #6
            No idea. Are those cutting blades?
            I don't know.

            Comment


              #7
              Some kind of a high torque screw driver for slotted plugs or something like that.
              https://csagovernment.org/index.html

              http://deovindice.org/

              http://dixienet.org/

              http://leagueofthesouth.com/

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Eloise M View Post

                Are your wife and daughter still on speaking terms, dear?
                Same person. He's French kanukian.
                Go Space Force!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                  Some kind of a high torque screw driver for slotted plugs or something like that.
                  I'm thinking it was part of whatever release mechanism they rigged up on the Enola Gay.
                  ------------

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Barrel bung wrench?
                    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      It's about four inches long. It's got a finish on it exactly like my M1. I thought maybe a Cetme or H&K tool. Or bolt cleaning gauge.
                      Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
                        I expected a photo of NewSteve.
                        It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                        No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Could be a carving tool to make meerschaum pipes.
                          I don't know.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                            Could be a carving tool to make meerschaum pipes.
                            They usually have round wooden handles.
                            Its diffently firearms related, come on people, think!
                            Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by rover View Post

                              They usually have round wooden handles.
                              Its diffently firearms related, come on people, think!

                              I would use it to make little wooden hats.
                              I don't know.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X