Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drywall Climbing FYI:

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Last edited by gamgee; 01-25-2016, 04:58 AM.
    I don't know.

Comment

Note.....seriously....

This only really works with steel toes. Otherwise your little piggies are gonna be squeeling thier way tot he ER.
      ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Steel or hard tip shoes are the ideal, but you can do it with normal shoes or even bare feet in an emergency.

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
        Note.....seriously....

This only really works with steel toes. Otherwise your little piggies are gonna be squeeling thier way tot he ER.

Comment

Another good one on the same subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
            Another good one on the same subject.

It was hard to understand his accent. Good vid though. I like that casual hanging out type of "in-service" training so much better than a stale classroom type of thing.
            Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Talon , sure it can be done, but you will regret it later most likely.

So what you do is heel kick the first entry point and then punch straight into the drywall for the other entry points prior to the climb.

Comment

So what you do is heel kick the first entry point and then punch straight into the drywall for the other entry points prior to the climb.
                Use the tool man. You carried it all that way...... Punch in with it before you start up. Hit a stud you will be glad you did.
                Go Space Force!!!

Comment

personally, I would just backflip up the the wall, but for the amateurs, this might work!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

Use the tool man. You carried it all that way...... Punch in with it before you start up. Hit a stud you will be glad you did.
                    Of course...but not everyone has that tool sitting on the bedstand waiting for them to grab it in a emergency . Wheres a stud? ( other than me?) Well somewhere ending 2 inches to either side of any electrical outlet or switch in a wall. So dont hit within those spaces. Go 8 inches out formt hat point and chances are you are in the middle of the studs. go out 16 from that and you are in another void between the studs.

I am just being practical here. Adapting the video info into more general information for more general folks...not warriors like us !
                    Last edited by Tactical Knightmare; 01-27-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                      personally, I would just backflip up the the wall, but for the amateurs, this might work!

This is for the mortals man. Most folks don't roll on our level. Now me, I would set a counter fire in the basement and stand back and let it burn itself out in the center. Cause that's what I know.
                      Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Think outside the box...Christ, you people are gonna die when TEOTWAWKI goes down !

Comment

Of course you won't have a halligan/firemans tool with you, but there is always a way to improvise. A good pocket knife with a window breaking point on it would work nicely to punch a hole in the drywall.

Comment

A broken leg from a chair will do also, my fist will also do if its sudden death, yours will do also.

My whole point is that the video is great, but always think outside the box and in reality....when would you find yourself scaling up dry wall other than if it isnt sudden death or you are going that extra distance in stalking the nieghbor?

Comment

Yeah, thats the whole point of the thread. Mayaca Where did you find this guy?

A broken leg from a chair will do also, my fist will also do if its sudden death, yours will do also.

My whole point is that the video is great, but always think outside the box and in reality....when would you find yourself scaling up dry wall other than if it isnt sudden death or you are going that extra distance in stalking the nieghbor?

Comment

Working...
                              X