Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fishing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fishing

    Damn, I aint been fishing in quite a while. Maybe I'll go get a license today, get my gear in order and head for the nearest lake tomorrow. I got a feeling the closet reservoir has really low level so that means a long walk from the parking area to the water. I don't know how much effort I wanna put into what is supposed to be a relaxing sport.
    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

    #2
    You should take radio

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by rokitman View Post
      Damn, I aint been fishing in quite a while. Maybe I'll go get a license today, get my gear in order and head for the nearest lake tomorrow. I got a feeling the closet reservoir has really low level so that means a long walk from the parking area to the water. I don't know how much effort I wanna put into what is supposed to be a relaxing sport.
      2 things.....

      1. sky knows tons about it. she might advise.
      2. old people are often exempted from needing a license. You might want to check in to that.
      Go Space Force!!!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

        2 things.....

        1. sky knows tons about it. she might advise.
        2. old people are often exempted from needing a license. You might want to check in to that.
        I'm not that old yet fucker!
        Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Smudge View Post
          You should take radio
          Hell yea, I'd take a radio. I like good tunes when I'm fishin!
          Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by rokitman View Post

            I'm not that old yet fucker!
            I miss Tactical Crow. He would have said it, so I figured I had to in his honor....
            Go Space Force!!!

            Comment


              #7
              I bet the fish are scared.
              I don't know.

              Comment


                #8
                Wat chew gonna fich fer

                I like fishing as well. I'm not taking radio. Where is radio. Did he take a truckibg job and drive into Mexico via Canada or what

                Comment


                  #9
                  I don't think you need a license to fish on POF, or even have to pay.

                  I think all you need to do, is sign up and give em all your info and then they hook you up.

                  bladesmith might know more.
                  It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                  No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Well I didn't get my license today. Went to the motocycle shop instead. Maybe tomorrow.

                    Rab...... bass, trout, and panfish are my usual victims.
                    Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      you need to go fishing rockit.

                      Where I am the water temp is 89 degrees, so the fish are going to be in the deepest parts of the lake or where there is the most oxygen, trees and shade, and where the grass is. you'll need to leave early because they are the most active early morning and evening.
                      I am told they bite rats this time of year in California. Use top water.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Sky View Post
                        you need to go fishing rockit.

                        Where I am the water temp is 89 degrees, so the fish are going to be in the deepest parts of the lake or where there is the most oxygen, trees and shade, and where the grass is. you'll need to leave early because they are the most active early morning and evening.
                        I am told they bite rats this time of year in California. Use top water.
                        Why thanks my dear. Not like it's my first fishing trip!
                        Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I like to go ice fishing.

                          I use a willow branch and 8lb test.

                          I haven't been fishing since the winter, I should go before it's too late and I'm ice fishing again!

                          Gotta stock the freezer! And maybe try to do some fish smoking! I've yet to try smoking fish. I'll have to build a primitive smoker, any suggestions?
                          It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                          No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I would have to be pretty bored or very hungry to go ice fishing!
                            Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by rokitman View Post
                              I would have to be pretty bored or very hungry to go ice fishing!
                              I like the quiet and the cold.
                              It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                              No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X