Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinach

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Spinach

    Finally planted some. The ground is too wet so I planted it in some gutters that I have screwed to the deck railing.
    I don't know.

    #2
    I knew everyone would be interested.
    I don't know.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by gamgee View Post
      Finally planted some. The ground is too wet so I planted it in some gutters that I have screwed to the deck railing.

      How much room does spinach need to grow in? I saw a very rad looking hanging garden at a friends and I've been working on what I want to grown. I fucking love spinach.
      What?

      Comment


        #4

        Originally posted by Jenn View Post


        How much room does spinach need to grow in? I saw a very rad looking hanging garden at a friends and I've been working on what I want to grown. I fucking love spinach.
        I've never grown it in containers before. Pots are probably okay, but the gutters may be too shallow. We'll see.
        In the garden, the variety I planted needs to be spaced every six inches. I usually plant double rows with this spacing.
        I don't know.

        Comment


          #5
          Spinach is great unless its cooked. I like to use it as a substitute for lettuce.
          https://csagovernment.org/index.html

          http://deovindice.org/

          http://dixienet.org/

          http://leagueofthesouth.com/

          Comment


            #6
            who do you people think you are? popeye? HA!
            ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

            Comment


              #7
              I yam whats I yam and thats all whats I yam.
              https://csagovernment.org/index.html

              http://deovindice.org/

              http://dixienet.org/

              http://leagueofthesouth.com/

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                Spinach is great unless its cooked. I like to use it as a substitute for lettuce.

                I didn't even know that was a thing I could do until like 5 years ago. Spinach salads are bomb.
                What?

                Comment


                  #9
                  That they are.
                  https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                  http://deovindice.org/

                  http://dixienet.org/

                  http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                    Spinach is great unless its cooked. I like to use it as a substitute for lettuce.
                    Suggestion: Try it again, but put Italian dressing on it.
                    I don't know.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by gamgee View Post

                      Suggestion: Try it again, but put Italian dressing on it.
                      I do. Its best as a caesar salad. I just can't take it all mushy when its cooked.
                      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                      http://deovindice.org/

                      http://dixienet.org/

                      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
                        who do you people think you are? popeye? HA!

                        Fun fact: Originally, garlic was intended to be the catalyst.
                        I don't know.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by dudeman View Post

                          I do. Its best as a caesar salad. I just can't take it all mushy when its cooked.
                          ‚ÄčObservation: I can't help you if you won't listen.
                          I don't know.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Italian dressing in cooked spinach. Does it make it less mushy?
                            https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                            http://deovindice.org/

                            http://dixienet.org/

                            http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                            Comment


                              #15
                              you cant fun fact me! I WONT BE LEARNT!
                              ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X