Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article on how professionals set up thier AR15s/M4s.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article on how professionals set up thier AR15s/M4s.

I think being able to see how the professional faceshooters set up thier rifles is pretty cool. The only thing I found odd was the lack of night vision attachments.

I prefer the AK. But cool.

Comment

I wil try to find an article I read awhile back on how the Spetnaz(sp) set up thier AKs.

Comment

I think decent BUIS are a priority if you run a less expensive RDS.a lot of people cannot afford a 1K or more optic on a 5-700.00 carbine.it doesn't make sense to do that anyway.
        Smile,your on Uncle Sam's camera.

Comment

Originally posted by jwf View Post
          I wil try to find an article I read awhile back on how the Spetnaz(sp) set up thier AKs.
          Russia makes a M4 clone now. Spetnaz went back to AKMs last I heard. The 74 wasn't cutting it for them.
          Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by rover View Post

Russia makes a M4 clone now. Spetnaz went back to AKMs last I heard. The 74 wasn't cutting it for them.
            I think I read about that.
            Smile,your on Uncle Sam's camera.

Comment

Originally posted by rover View Post

I think the article I read said they used a variation of the AK12 but theres also a SOPMOD option for the AKM platform so the american spec ops guys and the people they train can get modernized AKs...I was reading about the sopmod crap earlier today seems pretty cool

Comment

Heres an article on the SOPMOD AK
                Roll-out ready that can be counted on for any mission!

Comment

heres another article on the SOPMOD AK
                  by David Crane david (at) defensereview (dot) com May 19, 2006 In our article Defrev Quick Hits 4 from SHOT Show 2006: More Tactical Goodies, we included information about the SOPMOD AK, a modernized AKM/Kalashnikov rifle/carbine with 4-sided/quad-rail Mil-Std-1913 rail system/forend rail tube.  This weapons package will soon be offered by Blackheart International, L.L.C. (BHI), which looked like a pretty slick package. As we noted in that piece, we weren't the only ones who thought so. Some U.S. military Special Operations boys also seemed to like what they saw at the BHI booth. The SOPMOD AK looks like an effective solution for U.S. military Special Operations (SPECOPS) personnel and PSD/Security Operators working for private military companies/private security companies (PMC/PSC) who either need or prefer an AKM/Kalashnikov-platform shoulder weapon/long gun that can still accept all of their favorite tactical accessories (optical sights, lasers, ...

Comment

Ken Burns Vietnam series shits on the m16. The AK is a superior weapon.
                    Beware the ApE 👣

Beware the chinese virus https://www.darksideboards.com/core/...ies/pissed.gif

More goes on than what is seen

burning logs 🔥 for greta

IM ON THAT 2020 TRUMP TRAIN 🚂!

Don't lick the mail in ballot

Medical books arent written about losers

Theres a communist dictator within every democrat politician

RDR2 isnt just a video game, it’s a WILD WEST SIMULATOR

fake pandemic

🇺🇸

Comment

The M16 played a crucial part in our retreat from the conflict
                      Beware the ApE 👣

burning logs 🔥 for greta

fake pandemic

🇺🇸

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post
                        Ken Burns Vietnam series shits on the m16. The AK is a superior weapon.
                        In viet nam the m16 was shit....Its improved alot over the years and despite what some idiots say if you talk to tier 1 operators(Paul Howe,Kyle Lamb,Travis Haley,Pat Mcnamara etc) theres a reason they like the M4....its all apples to oranges and yes i have asked several ninja types why they prefer the m4. I'm still wanting an AK one of these days if the market picks up...no way in hell am I buying a Wasr for Colt prices. If Saiga would actually make a comeback like Kalashnikov USA said a couple years ago then I would buy a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post
                          The M16 played a crucial part in our retreat from the conflict
                          The army got its people killed by making shitty decisions.

Comment

The army got its people killed by making shitty decisions.
                            congress critters made it for them. Johnsons ore Nixon didn't want us adventuring into laos ore Cambodia to kill the NVA's supply chain.
                            Beware the ApE 👣

burning logs 🔥 for greta

fake pandemic

🇺🇸

Comment

In viet nam the m16 was shit....Its improved alot over the years and despite what some idiots say if you talk to tier 1 operators(Paul Howe,Kyle Lamb,Travis Haley,Pat Mcnamara etc) theres a reason they like the M4....its all apples to oranges and yes i have asked several ninja types why they prefer the m4. I'm still wanting an AK one of these days if the market picks up...no way in hell am I buying a Wasr for Colt prices. If Saiga would actually make a comeback like Kalashnikov USA said a couple years ago then I would buy a couple.
                              M4 doesn’t have the penetrating power the 7.62x39 does. For example, if you were trying to stop a Speedo g car at a checkpoint I rather have an AK over an M4.

Comment

Working...
                              X