Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leather vs Kydex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Operator6 View Post

    Walking is noisy. Guns are noisy. Who or what do you think you’re being quiet for ?
    He's obviously a ninja

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by jwf View Post

      He's obviously a ninja
      You're thinking of Mayaca

      Dawgs are typically quiet or can be, while on the scent of their prey. Though not always.
      It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

      No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Timao Theos View Post
        Why arnt leather jackets made of kydex?
        Is it too late for the smartass reply?


        because then they wouldn’t be leather jackets dumbass.
        Go Space Force!!!

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

          You're thinking of Mayaca

          Dawgs are typically quiet or can be, while on the scent of their prey. Though not always.
          Mayaca is a black Asian ninja turtle named Niggatello.

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by jwf View Post

            Mayaca is a black Asian ninja turtle named Niggatello.
            I haven’t been black for ages dude..... keep up.
            Go Space Force!!!

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

              I haven’t been black for ages dude..... keep up.
              Cant undo that , once a niggur always a niggur. You can try bleach though, might make you into a Gajin(sp).

              Comment


                #67
                As a niggur of the white race (ginger) ,I feel this place is too racial, like a bunch of niggurz at a job interview.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by jwf View Post
                  As a niggur of the white race (ginger) ,I feel this place is too racial, like a bunch of niggurz at a job interview.
                  That's because all you people are outcasts
                  It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                  No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

                    That's because all you people are outcasts
                    "You people" wtf is wrong with you? #rememberstormfront

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by jwf View Post

                      Cant undo that , once a niggur always a niggur. You can try bleach though, might make you into a Gajin(sp).


                      gaijin.

                      Go Space Force!!!

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Mayaca View Post



                        gaijin.
                        Thank you.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          I want to prefer leather, but Kydex has so many more bonuses to it. Better protection for the blade, snug fit, doesn't stink or rot, has clasping attachments for stuff like ferro rods or sharpening tools.

                          Leather looks nicer to me though. Less tactifool as well.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X