Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henry Introduces New Rifles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Henry Introduces New Rifles

    A 6.5 Creedmoor lever gun looks interesting. Anyone have any experience with Henry rifles? How are they ,quality wise?
    Henry Repeating Arms have announced some new additions to their range, including a new 'Long Ranger' hunting rifle and a new .22, the American Eagle. The latest Long Ranger will be chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and joins the series that already includes .223 Rem/5.56 NATO, .243 Win, .308 chamberings.

    #2
    Originally posted by jwf View Post
    A 6.5 Creedmoor lever gun looks interesting. Anyone have any experience with Henry rifles? How are they ,quality wise?
    henrys dont have a loading gate

    Marlins do

    rly into Mt. Chiliad mysteries

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post

      henrys dont have a loading gate

      Marlins do
      Marlins and Winchesters are fixin to be outlawed in OR. Good thing the Henry is only 4 shot.

      https://www.guns.com/news/2019/01/14...o-20-rds-month
      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

      http://deovindice.org/

      http://dixienet.org/

      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by dudeman View Post

        Marlins and Winchesters are fixin to be outlawed in OR. Good thing the Henry is only 4 shot.

        https://www.guns.com/news/2019/01/14...o-20-rds-month
        That wont pass, the last anti gun bullshit got shut down pretty fast. Plus, if anything does the SC will most likely step in and we get another Heller vs DC

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post

          henrys dont have a loading gate

          Marlins do
          I dont know a whole lot about lever guns. Could you explain the ins and outs here?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by jwf View Post

            That wont pass, the last anti gun bullshit got shut down pretty fast. Plus, if anything does the SC will most likely step in and we get another Heller vs DC
            SCOTUS doesn’t always take up RTKBA cases. A lot of them are deferred to the circuits, which in your case is the 9th circuit. Good luck
            rly into Mt. Chiliad mysteries

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post

              henrys dont have a loading gate

              Marlins do
              "The Long Ranger weighs 7 lbs and has a removable four round box magazine"

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by RedHawk454 View Post

                SCOTUS doesn’t always take up RTKBA cases. A lot of them are deferred to the circuits, which in your case is the 9th circuit. Good luck
                A conservative SC will take something like this on. I doubt it passes tough.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Henry makes some fine rifles and they are made in the US. The Long Ranger is a competitor for the Browning BLR and they are neck to neck in quality.
                  Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
                    Henry makes some fine rifles and they are made in the US. The Long Ranger is a competitor for the Browning BLR and they are neck to neck in quality.
                    What is the big deal with loading gates?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by jwf View Post

                      What is the big deal with loading gates?
                      You can reload on the fly
                      https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                      http://deovindice.org/

                      http://dixienet.org/

                      http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by jwf View Post

                        I don't know a whole lot about lever guns. Could you explain the ins and outs here?
                        What? Are you fresh off a inner tube from Cuba or are you about 3 years old? How could any self respecting adult not know about lever guns?


                        Proof retards roam the earth.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Dirtfarmer View Post

                          What? Are you fresh off a inner tube from Cuba or are you about 3 years old? How could any self respecting adult not know about lever guns?


                          Proof retards roam the earth.
                          I use bolt actions for hunting and semi auto for plinking/competitive shooting. The lever gun dosnt really do anything better than them so I have never owned one. I am kind of kicking around the idea of getting one though . Unless you have something halfway helpful to say ,then feel free to fuck off.

                          Go farm some dirt , you dumb as dirt inbred faggut.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I'm the opposite. A .30-30 336 is my go to. 6 in the tube
                            https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                            http://deovindice.org/

                            http://dixienet.org/

                            http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                            Comment


                              #15
                              jwf Here's a good starting point for you on your education in lever guns.



                              Old man hickok45 has a playlist of videos on different leverguns.


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X