Henry Introduces New Rifles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwf View Post

What is the big deal with loading gates?
    The Long Ranger and the BLR both have a detachable box magazine, not a tubular magazine - so, the issue of a loading gate does not apply in these models. The box magazine allows the use of spitzer bullets.

In the Winchester 66 through 94, along with the Marlins, there is a tubular magazine that is fed through a loading gate in the side of the receiver. In the Henry rifle, the rounds are fed through the end of the tubular magazine. With a loading gate, you can reload your rifle with an additional round through the loading gate after you have fired it. The downside is it is slower to load a completely empty rifle and you must cycle all your rounds through the action to empty the magazine. With the Henry Rifle, you can't easily top off your magazine, but it is faster to load an empty rifle and to unload it all you have to do is open the tubular magazine.
    Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I use bolt actions for hunting and semi auto for plinking/competitive shooting. The lever gun dosnt really do anything better than them so I have never owned one. I am kind of kicking around the idea of getting one though . Unless you have something halfway helpful to say ,then feel free to fuck off.

Go farm some dirt , you dumb as dirt inbred faggut.
      I'm the dumb one you say? Hahahaha

Comment

Big Medicine!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtfarmer View Post

I'm the dumb one you say? Hahahaha
          If thats all you got from that then yea, you are a stupid fuck, no offense. Now go fuck off somewhere, maybe go climb back up in your mothers backwater cooch and let her poke you with coat hangers again.

Comment

If thats all you got from that then yea, you are a stupid fuck, no offense. Now go fuck off somewhere, maybe go climb back up in your mothers backwater cooch and let her poke you with coat hangers again.
            Hey numbskull you are the idiot asking what a lever gun is. And Its now obvious that you did not just get off a inner tube from Cuba you are just plain ass retarded.

Now go stand by the curb the short bus will be here soon to pick you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtfarmer View Post

Hey numbskull you are the idiot asking what a lever gun is. And Its now obvious that you did not just get off a inner tube from Cuba you are just plain ass retarded.

Now go stand by the curb the short bus will be here soon to pick you up.
              I clearly said I use bolt actions or semi autos for my shooting needs , you dumb fuck. Learn to read something besides the tramp stamp on your sisters back.

Comment

hahahah

Comment

caw
                  "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

http://www.truckersfinalmile.org

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Comment

Working...
                  X