Clear All

Bob Munden:

Quick draw!

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Hes about badassery.

Comment

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

I think I can do that with a little practice. Right now, I'm reading the instructions and trying to figure how to get the revolver out of the holster. It's stuck or something.
        Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Comment

In cowboy action shooting, here is a video of 16 yoa Holy Terror winning the 2012 End of Trail. In cowboy action, each shooting stage requires 2 revolvers, rifle, and shotgun. Girl is pretty fast isn't she?

Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
              Quick draw!

Ed Mcgivern was a better revolver shooter then Munden (by far) and still holds multiple records and Jerry Mculeck is the king of revolvers period (If we are including DA). Munden was on Stan Lee's super human awhile back doing fast draw stuff. Im pretty sure Bill Jordan was also on par with Munden speed wise but had actual combat experience from his time in the Marines during the Korean war and his time as a border patrol cop back in the day, my point being Mundens shooting is not really that special albeit still impressive.

Comment

Working...
              X