Gil Hibben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gil Hibben

I've read some reviews and all the mythical shit about how awesome he is, I like some of the designs but others seem unpractical. I can't get around the fact I always see his knives on the cheap crap sites...

So does anyone here have any experience with any of his knives? Your thoughts? Pro, cons?

Same as you. Never used them. Some are silly. Wouldn't mind a plain one to test out.
    Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

I've got some like this. No complaints, and I'd recommend them. I think he started off making a good product, but then to appease the "ninjas" out there and of course to make more money, started making more questionable designs later on.

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

You have to give him respect being president of the Knifemaker's Guild. He went into the fantasy area because it was a then untapped market. Paid off big time for him financially. Then he really sold his soul to the Devil when he licensed knives/blades with United Cutlery.
        Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

generally he does fantasy style knives through united cutlery , pretty low end stuff, not something i would not make as a user, more or less he makes wall hangers

Comment

Working...
          X