Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cudeman MT1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cudeman MT1

    I've had my eye on this knife for a while, the sites with the best prices don't currently have it in stock which is disappointing, my only concern is the hole just forward of the bolster I see it as a weak point...



    I've seen a similar design before but can't for the life of me remember where, I don't actually need another knife but I've registered to be notified when it's back in stock one the sites with the best prices.

    #2
    I'm not getting why the hole.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by bowclan View Post
      I'm not getting why the hole.
      nail removal?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
        nail removal?
        I guess that would be a purpose. I didn't hear any audio and it didn't play well for me. Was that in the video?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Smudge View Post
          I've had my eye on this knife for a while, the sites with the best prices don't currently have it in stock which is disappointing,

          I don't actually need another knife but I've registered to be notified when it's back in stock one the sites with the best prices.
          Nice looking knife. I looked it up and I can get it from Bushcraft Canada for $127 Canadian, including shipping. That's £70. What's the pricepoint you're holding out for?

          ------------

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by bowclan View Post

            I guess that would be a purpose. I didn't hear any audio and it didn't play well for me. Was that in the video?
            come on, I'm not watching that. It's a knife ffs.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
              come on, I'm not watching that. It's a knife ffs.
              Something more gender appropriate.

               
              ------------

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                Something more gender appropriate.
                I'mma cut you steve.

                Comment


                  #9
                  With a knife.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    that I didn't need to watch a video to figure out how to use.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I prefer my women to be more washy types rather than the all stabby types.
                      ------------

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                        I prefer my women to be more washy types rather than the all stabby types.
                        I think some of that depends on you.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
                          I'mma cut you steve.
                          Abs Bowie hahahaha

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                            I prefer my women to be more washy types rather than the all stabby types.
                            Is that why you turned down Jenn?
                            Go Space Force!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                              Nice looking knife. I looked it up and I can get it from Bushcraft Canada for $127 Canadian, including shipping. That's £70. What's the pricepoint you're holding out for?
                              £50 - £60ish, the places that have it stocked are asking £74 - £78 and I'm kinda a tightarse. Like I said I don't need another knife, so I can afford to wait.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X