Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving Side Dishes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thanksgiving Side Dishes

    A few of this year's sides:

    Cornbread dressing
    Green Bean Casserole
    Roasted Bacon Potato Salad
    Dirty Rice
    English Peas
    Sweet Potato Casserole

    #2
    A fat J
    -Name

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by T Ord View Post
      A few of this year's sides:

      Cornbread dressing
      Green Bean Casserole
      Roasted Bacon Potato Salad
      Dirty Rice
      English Peas
      Sweet Potato Casserole

      You had me at dirty rice
      Tuesday is soylent green day

      Comment


        #4
        For the last several years we have backed out of Thanksgiving with my husband's family. Around a hundred show up. Our Thanksgiving feast has been an Oreo pie and deviled eggs for the last few years. We don't even use plates, just pass the pie pan around the couch.

        I wised up, I know we will be going until the clock strikes twelve. Then we'll decide we're not. I got a chicken today. I've never made a turkey or chicken so I'm going to give it a go.

        We'll be having:
        Roasted chicken (possibly burnt) with root vegetables
        Gluten free stuffing
        Potatoes and gravy
        Pecan pie

        My daughter will undoubtedly make ramen with no seasoning for her own Thanksgiving feast.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
          For the last several years we have backed out of Thanksgiving with my husband's family. Around a hundred show up. Our Thanksgiving feast has been an Oreo pie and deviled eggs for the last few years. We don't even use plates, just pass the pie pan around the couch.

          I wised up, I know we will be going until the clock strikes twelve. Then we'll decide we're not. I got a chicken today. I've never made a turkey or chicken so I'm going to give it a go.

          We'll be having:
          Roasted chicken (possibly burnt) with root vegetables
          Gluten free stuffing
          Potatoes and gravy
          Pecan pie

          My daughter will undoubtedly make ramen with no seasoning for her own Thanksgiving feast.

          You can roast a chicken. I've done it, so you can too. Put a little butter on it, slap it in the pan, turn oven on to 350-370 and turn it every half hour or so until it looks done. (You can cut into one of the thighs to see if it's done). Usually 3 hours or so depending on size
          Tuesday is soylent green day

          Comment


            #6
            oyster stew
            "Virtute et armis"

            Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

            https://www.uso.org

            Islam is right about women

            sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

            #learn2code

            Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

            Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

            Comment


              #7
              Cheesey mo fo potatoes and a fat j.

              Comment


                #8
                I would love some homemade mac and cheese with onions. It would make me sick to eat it, but I would love some anyway
                Tuesday is soylent green day

                Comment


                  #9
                  Yum, homemade macaroni and cheese!
                  Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by swampbilly View Post
                    oyster stew
                    We have oyster dressing. Awesome.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Night View Post
                      I would love some homemade mac and cheese with onions. It would make me sick to eat it, but I would love some anyway
                      My wife makes the best, she took my recipe and made it even better!
                      It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                      No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Kraft Dinner (Kraft Mac and Cheese) with a can of tuna mixed in. Double the cheese. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
                        ------------

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                          Kraft Dinner (Kraft Mac and Cheese) with a can of tuna mixed in. Double the cheese. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
                          Gotta put peas in it.
                          https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                          http://deovindice.org/

                          http://dixienet.org/

                          http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Looks like big bro is cooking prime rib this year which means he will also stir fry some asparagus to go with it. Killer stuff. He also will pan fry some huge shitaki mushrooms for my vegan step nephew. He gets pissed when I eat them off his plate.
                            Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              ...
                              Last edited by dudeman; 11-23-2016, 07:41 AM. Reason: wrong thread.
                              https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                              http://deovindice.org/

                              http://dixienet.org/

                              http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X