Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a portal to the realm of demons...
    be careful.

...your probably just playing it to see the necked zombies, so sad!
    Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

Comment

How was thread officiated in less than 3 posts, this seems like a management issue.
      Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
        How was thread officiated in less than 3 posts, this seems like a management issue.
        My archery one was officiated in one post; the OP.

But I agree about it being a management issue.
        Radio

I bought Skyrim for PS4, been playing that since Friday; only a half hour to an hour a day. I miss playing that game, used to have it for Xbox 360. My brother and I liked it a lot. Worth the $80. At the rate I'm playing it, it will last me forever.

Harlequin ; It's you isn't it, who likes Skyrim?

Anyone with a PS4, and plays online; add me. I forget my name on there, thebradybunch102 maybe. Fucking hilarious when I'm wasting bitches in Black Ops III. LOL.
        It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

Skyrim is for milk drinkers
          Textually Active

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Henderson View Post
            Skyrim is for milk drinkers
            Ok Iodolaf Battleborn.

I stole your book, I know where the Graymane is.

It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Radio View Post
              I think I'm gonna get Skyrim. I heard it was pretty good.

Anyhow. . I had to take the PS4 back today because there was an issue of some sort. Was playing Uncharted and said "Corrupted Data". I was about 85% done with it. So. . They said to bring the system back for a new one cuz it shouldn't be doing that.

Ok. . . HeavyHauler Need some input. .

What are the benefits of playstation network? Is it worth the $50 a year?

Plus, what are some good games like The Evil Within/The Last of Us, etc.?

I got the shooters all worked out, but games like those I have no clue.

I wish they would get better hunting games besides Cabellas, too.
              If you like RPG's and a never ending game, you'll love it. I have never beat it. If not, don't bother. It's incredibly long.

You get to play online, get a headset and fuck with people in game. I think it's worth the $50, $50 ain't really fuck all; but maybe it is, I don't know your finiacial situation. But since you bought a PS4 and games, I think you could shell out the $50. It's good to have options and if your competitive and like playing team shooters, it's the way to go. I just hate how they have in-game gold/credit buys for items, skins, etc. Gone are the days of working towards shit, but if you like gambling and getting random items, it can be fun.

I have no idea what those games are, I'm not a huge gamer; unless it's an pen and paper RPG. But I do like some games a lot. What kind of games are those?

They have hunting games?! Fucking Walmart here hasn't carried one yet!

Comment

Really enjoying Fallout4 atm, kinda doing my own thing instead of building settlements and following quest lines atm while I get a feel for the game but I'll probably do a more serious play through sometime over the winter.

Comment

Dammit! Farm simulator 17 isn't available for xbox 360.
                  https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                    Really enjoying Fallout4 atm, kinda doing my own thing instead of building settlements and following quest lines atm while I get a feel for the game but I'll probably do a more serious play through sometime over the winter.
                    I want to get that game, is it any good?

Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                    Think it will be out for PS4?

Is there a place where you can see the games that they release?

Comment

Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                      Steam sale coming up should have it for sub $20. It was 19.99 during the Thanksgiving sale.

Comment

Final Fantasy IX is probably my favorite.
                        I don't know.

Comment

Here's a list of games im currently playing.

Simcity
                          Titanfall 2
                          Command an Conquer Generals Zero Hour
                          Mincrafte (Feed the Beast)
                          Astroneer
                          Space Engineers
                          Overwatch

All on PC.
                          -Name

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post
                            Here's a list of games im currently playing.

Simcity
                            Titanfall 2
                            Command an Conquer Generals Zero Hour
                            Mincrafte (Feed the Beast)
                            Astroneer
                            Space Engineers
                            Overwatch

All on PC.
                            I really like the Sim games, I used to play Simcity 2000 a lot, when I was a kid. I really like to plan/build. I even like the house building ones.

Command and Conquer games are great, when did they put the latest game? The last one I played was Tiberian Sun or Red Alert.

Right now, I'm about 11% through Skyrim, I really enjoy that game and glad they put it out for PS4. I really want to play Farm Simulator (but it's only for ps3?).

How is that Overwatch game? Have you played any of the Fallout games? Are those good?

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

I really like the Sim games, I used to play Simcity 2000 a lot, when I was a kid. I really like to plan/build. I even like the house building ones.

Command and Conquer games are great, when did they put the latest game? The last one I played was Tiberian Sun or Red Alert.

Right now, I'm about 11% through Skyrim, I really enjoy that game and glad they put it out for PS4. I really want to play Farm Simulator (but it's only for ps3?).

How is that Overwatch game? Have you played any of the Fallout games? Are those good?

the newest simcity game is great if you get all the expansion packs, I've wanted to try sim farm but I was afraid I'd get bored quickly.

There is a game service called Origin on pc that sells all the command an conquers in a single package, but you're right tiberian sun is the "newest". Generals is the best IMO.

I got to level 14 in Skyrim and got bored, quit.

Overwatch is great if you like shooters. Though I think getting in to it now you'll find that you get your ass kicked more than not.

-Name

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post

the newest simcity game is great if you get all the expansion packs, I've wanted to try sim farm but I was afraid I'd get bored quickly.

There is a game service called Origin on pc that sells all the command an conquers in a single package, but you're right tiberian sun is the "newest". Generals is the best IMO.

I got to level 14 in Skyrim and got bored, quit.

Overwatch is great if you like shooters. Though I think getting in to it now you'll find that you get your ass kicked more than not.
                                I'm gonna have to check all those games out.

I'm at level 18, right now in Skyrim. I spend most of my time collecting ingredients, and forging armor/weapons. I've killed 4 dragons so far, and got my ass handed to me by a Giant, who was fighting the same dragon I was. LOL.

I like shooters, and I don't care; it doesn't take me long to get into the hang of things and start kicking ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X