Math time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Math time

Let's take a look at the number of your descendants.

Let's say a generation is 25 years and you and your descendants have 2 kids. Your descendants are 2, 4 8, 16 in a hundred years.

Let's say your descendants have 4 instead. Then it's 4, 16, 64, 256 in a hundred years.

256 to 16.

For fun let's go another 4 generations, another hundred years. 4 descendants compared to two.

32, 64, 128, 256. 200 years from now you have 256 descendants.

And the folks that have four?

1024, 4096, 16384, 65536. More than 65,000 descendants.

Who makes the babies inherits the future. It's just math.
    ------------

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
    Let's take a look at the number of your descendants.

Let's say a generation is 25 years and you and your descendants have 2 kids. Your descendants are 2, 4 8, 16 in a hundred years.

Let's say your descendants have 4 instead. Then it's 4, 16, 64, 256 in a hundred years.

256 to 16.

For fun let's go another 4 generations, another hundred years. 4 descendants compared to two.

32, 64, 128, 256. 200 years from now you have 256 descendants.

And the folks that have four?

1024, 4096, 16384, 65536. More than 65,000 descendants.

I only understand the last bit.
    It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

I only understand the last bit.
      Then rock her world buddy.
      ------------

Comment

You left out the percent that would be gay maybe just one percent for a breed as tough as you but for others like stereo could be ninty to ninety five percent homomagenous

Comment

Then rock her world buddy.
          I do, on a near daily basis.

That damn IED keeps preventing pregnancy.

It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

Comment

Keep thinking that Steve. There are powerful and influential people now conspiring to tell your kids that everything you taught them is false and that they should believe what their teachers, news personalities, smart phones and other devices tell them instead.

Whoever controls the minds of the next generation controls those who will write the next chapters in the history books and who will finish rewriting the old chapters. Keep procreating buddy, the Illuminati appreciates it.

Comment

You may make the babies but you'll be dead long before any future is inherited
              Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Originally posted by Night View Post
                You may make the babies but you'll be dead long before any future is inherited
                He will be, but I won't be.

By the way, will you be coming up here to reap his soul?

You'll have to get over the ice wall.

If you can't make it, I'll burn him. That way he won't come back as a white walker. Also can't let good fuel go to waste. It's cold up here today, -43c

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post

Keep thinking that Steve. There are powerful and influential people now conspiring to tell your kids that everything you taught them is false and that they should believe what their teachers, news personalities, smart phones and other devices tell them instead.

Whoever controls the minds of the next generation controls those who will write the next chapters in the history books and who will finish rewriting the old chapters. Keep procreating buddy, the Illuminati appreciates it.
                  Maybe he home schools?

My wife and I have been thinking about homeschooling our kids, but maybe we'll just have to deprogram them?

Comment

Maybe he home schools?

My wife and I have been thinking about homeschooling our kids, but maybe we'll just have to deprogram them?
                    Yeah, fuck that. Besides, until this civilization goes tits up the kids need to know how to survive in this world, as fucked up as it is.

------------

Comment

Yeah, fuck that. Besides, until this civilization goes tits up the kids need to know how to survive in this world, as fucked up as it is.
                      See that's kind of what I was thinking, with the whole deprogramming thing.

So, I have a question. What makes us and others like us different? Is it our logic and reasoning abilities? Is it our strong willpower and testicular fortitude to not accept the koolaid?

What is it exactly, that makes us pretty much immune to not falling to the lies?

Is it because we see things as they truly are or what?

I'm interested in knowing what makes us, us.

Comment

So, I have a question. What makes us and others like us different? Is it our logic and reasoning abilities? Is it our strong willpower and testicular fortitude to not accept the koolaid?

What is it exactly, that makes us pretty much immune to not falling to the lies?

I don't know. I just know I'm allergic to bullshit whether it comes from the left or from the right. Lefty progressives seem to be especially prone to spouting bullshit and attacking anyone who disagrees with their bullshit. They scream about tolerance yet only tolerate those who who hold the exact same position as they do 'If you disagree with me then you're a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, white supremacist neanderthal planet-hater!' Fuck off. Most people on the right just want to be left the fuck alone to live their lives. That I identify with.
                        ------------

Comment

I don't know. I just know I'm allergic to bullshit whether it comes from the left or from the right. Lefty progressives seem to be especially prone to spouting bullshit and attacking anyone who disagrees with their bullshit. They scream about tolerance yet only tolerate those who who hold the exact same position as they do 'If you disagree with me then you're a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, white supremacist neanderthal planet-hater!' Fuck off. Most people on the right just want to be left the fuck alone to live their lives. That I identify with.
                          Me too. I just want to live my life.

Comment

We are all too cynical for our own good. We've learned that if you follow the money you get to the truth
                            Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X