No announcement yet.

This is why incarceration fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The prison system is fucked, it doesn't really work.

But it's the only place you're guaranteed 3 hots 'n a cot (unless SHTF).

It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

Most of the in and out types were raised in that culture. It's generational. Go to prison, work out, get healthy, Get out, do dope, party and steal till your methed out, scrawny and sick then go back inside to see your home boys and heal up. Repeat n rinse until about age 40 when they get tired of it.

Comment

Incarceration is cruel. No if, and, or buts about it; just plain cruel. It doesn't work. A far better approach would be transorbital lobotomy coupled with ECT. This reduces the subject to an infantile personality which could be molded during subsequent maturation.
        Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Good observation blade. I used to help administer ECT back in the day. Wake em up put em back to sleep with a jolt.

Comment

Shock treatment didn't work on me.
            It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

Comment

IfI were wealthy I'd adopt a homeless person. Clean him up, get him an apartment and pay him a salary to be my assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuckschickens View Post
                IfI were wealthy I'd adopt a homeless person. Clean him up, get him an apartment and pay him a salary to be my assistant.
                Pay off your debt.

Then get an indentured servant (slave).

Comment

"SALT LAKE CITY – Lawmakers have passed a bill that would make Utah the only state to allow firing squads for carrying out a death penalty if there is a shortage of execution drugs."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...ing-squad.html

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
                    "SALT LAKE CITY – Lawmakers have passed a bill that would make Utah the only state to allow firing squads for carrying out a death penalty if there is a shortage of execution drugs."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...ing-squad.html
                    Fuck the injection, a bullet to the head is just as humane.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

Fuck the injection, a bullet to the head is just as humane.

"Utah's last execution was by a firing squad in 2010, when Ronnie Lee Gardner was executed by five police officers with .30-caliber Winchester rifles. The state has carried out three executions by firing squad since the U.S. Supreme Court reinstated the death penalty in 1976."

I'd say it is more humane especially with multiple trained marksmen firing rifles chambered in a powerful cartridge with suitable bullets.

It could get a bit messy but that's not cruel or inhumane to anyone except the ones who have to clean up after.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post

"Utah's last execution was by a firing squad in 2010, when Ronnie Lee Gardner was executed by five police officers with .30-caliber Winchester rifles. The state has carried out three executions by firing squad since the U.S. Supreme Court reinstated the death penalty in 1976."

I'd say it is more humane especially with multiple trained marksmen firing rifles chambered in a powerful cartridge with suitable bullets.

It could get a bit messy but that's not cruel or inhumane to anyone except the ones who have to clean up after.
                        I agree completely.

Comment

Now you guys are getting the right idea. Executions always work!
                          Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

TIMELY execution would work better.

Comment

Originally posted by piranha2 View Post
                              TIMELY execution would work better.
                              ^This!

Comment

I think Radio has a crush on Michael Stevens.
                                im in ur head eatin ur brains

Comment

Working...
                                X