Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Canada...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Does Canada...

    Have a political Poutine Party?
    It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

    No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

    #2
    Nah, don't be silly.

    ------------

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
      Nah, don't be silly.

      Well, we should.

      I think that's where I belong.

      I love me some poutine.
      It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

      No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

      Comment


        #4
        You know who those two guys are right? I guess they're a bit before your time. I keep forgetting I'm getting stupid old.
        ------------

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post
          Have a political Poutine Party?
          POUTINE!!!!!!!!
          Beware the ApE πŸ‘£


          πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
            You know who those two guys are right? I guess they're a bit before your time. I keep forgetting I'm getting stupid old.
            Sorry, I do not. But I am interested in knowing who they are and why they're relevant to this discussion.

            I miss bottl'd moose poutine.

            It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

            No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

              Sorry, I do not. But I am interested in knowing who they are and why they're relevant to this discussion.

              I miss bottl'd moose poutine.
              Separatist guys from Quebec, I voted for one of them in the 95 referendum and nearly shit my pants when he almost won.

              They like poutine.
              ------------

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                Separatist guys from Quebec, I voted for one of them in the 95 referendum and nearly shit my pants when he almost won.

                They like poutine.
                Hmm. Interesting!

                Why did you vote for one of them?

                I'm thinking of voting on the next election. It will be my first time voting.

                It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

                  Hmm. Interesting!

                  Why did you vote for one of them?

                  I'm thinking of voting on the next election. It will be my first time voting.
                  That was the separation referendum back in 1995. I had moved to Quebec in May 1994, then was transferred to Nunavut in September and returned to Quebec in May 1995, the same day my first daughter was born. The vote was in October and I was eligible to vote even though I'd lived in Quebec for only 8 months. There were other people at my workplace from Newfoundland and Manitoba also eligible to vote. I didn't think any of us should be voting on Quebec's future, we weren't Quebecers. Our future wasn't in Quebec. So I voted to separate, not because I wanted Quebec to separate, just to cancel out a vote from someone like me who shouldn't have had the right to vote in that referendum. I was more idealistic then than I am now.
                  ------------

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                    That was the separation referendum back in 1995. I had moved to Quebec in May 1994, then was transferred to Nunavut in September and returned to Quebec in May 1995, the same day my first daughter was born. The vote was in October and I was eligible to vote even though I'd lived in Quebec for only 8 months. There were other people at my workplace from Newfoundland and Manitoba also eligible to vote. I didn't think any of us should be voting on Quebec's future, we weren't Quebecers. Our future wasn't in Quebec. So I voted to separate, not because I wanted Quebec to separate, just to cancel out a vote from someone like me who shouldn't have had the right to vote in that referendum. I was more idealistic then than I am now.
                    Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for letting me know.

                    Do we have a right-libertarian party?

                    It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                    No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post

                      Hmm, that's interesting. Thanks for letting me know.

                      Do we have a right-libertarian party?
                      Maybe, there's a bunch of parties that never elect a member to parliament. We've got a couple of years until the next election and things may change, but as of now the only party on the right is the Conservative Party of Canada. They haven't chosen a new leader yet, I hope they don't choose someone stupid. We need someone who doesn't get the lefttards all riled up. O'Leary or Leitch would get the lefties out to the polls to 'stop what happened in the US from happening in Canada!!'. The left are fucking lazy, the right needs someone who keeps them lazy on voting day. Lisa Raitt or Maxime Bernier maybe.
                      ------------

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                        Maybe, there's a bunch of parties that never elect a member to parliament. We've got a couple of years until the next election and things may change, but as of now the only party on the right is the Conservative Party of Canada. They haven't chosen a new leader yet, I hope they don't choose someone stupid. We need someone who doesn't get the lefttards all riled up. O'Leary or Leitch would get the lefties out to the polls to 'stop what happened in the US from happening in Canada!!'. The left are fucking lazy, the right needs someone who keeps them lazy on voting day. Lisa Raitt or Maxime Bernier maybe.
                        They should choose me, honestly. I can unite both sides.

                        It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                        No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                          That was the separation referendum back in 1995. I had moved to Quebec in May 1994, then was transferred to Nunavut in September and returned to Quebec in May 1995, the same day my first daughter was born. The vote was in October and I was eligible to vote even though I'd lived in Quebec for only 8 months. There were other people at my workplace from Newfoundland and Manitoba also eligible to vote. I didn't think any of us should be voting on Quebec's future, we weren't Quebecers. Our future wasn't in Quebec. So I voted to separate, not because I wanted Quebec to separate, just to cancel out a vote from someone like me who shouldn't have had the right to vote in that referendum. I was more idealistic then than I am now.
                          Let go of the guilt, it was over 20 years ago...
                          Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by HeavyHauler View Post
                            Have a political Poutine Party?
                            No, but they have suck your own dick day.


                            its held from Dec 1 through march 31 every year

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by rab View Post

                              No, but they have suck your own dick day.


                              its held from Dec 1 through march 31 every year
                              I'm not flexible enough.
                              It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

                              No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X