Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squabbling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Squabbling

    Looks like we have started to turn on each other. It seems there are the US vs off-landers, folks vs RealRadio, some accusing others of being ass kissers on SBBA, and the women are off doing who knows what. Interesting. I have my concerns about RealRadio, but he is here. Let's make the best of it and it could be entertaining. As for the other squabbling, I don't know. I think I'm going to munch popcorn and see how this plays out. I sure hope the women come out and start flirting again. Maybe it will help with all of this testosterone.

    Of course these are the ramblings of one crazy ol' coot.........
    Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

    #2
    Growing pains. Things will be fine.
    Go Space Force!!!

    Comment


      #3
      I don't like Radio, I was willing to give him a chance I didn't want to be "that guy", as for squabbling my line in the sand is derogatory comments about family members and I hold grudges

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
        I sure hope the women come out and start flirting again. Maybe it will help with all of this testosterone.
        You might find it's the guys doing the flirting and the women giving hell.

        Now go make me a sammich.

        .

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post

          You might find it's the guys doing the flirting and the women giving hell.

          Now go make me a sammich.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Smudge View Post
            One of my favorites!! Thanks Smudgie.

            I hope you were wearing that sexy apron we made you guys, and nothing else. Watch the grease splatters!

            .

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Smudge View Post
              I don't like Radio, I was willing to give him a chance I didn't want to be "that guy", as for squabbling my line in the sand is derogatory comments about family members and I hold grudges
              You grumpy old ass . . . . you ARE that guy! You know it and you love being it
              Tuesday is soylent green day

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Night View Post

                You grumpy old ass . . . . you ARE that guy! You know it and you love being it
                I'm so misunderstood

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Smudge View Post
                  I'm so misunderstood

                  I can see through you like a window. Read you like a book
                  Tuesday is soylent green day

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Night View Post


                    I can see through you like a window. Read you like a book

                    Don't objectify me

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Smudge View Post


                      Don't objectify me

                      You love it and you know it.
                      Tuesday is soylent green day

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Night View Post


                        You love it and you know it.

                        I feel so cheap................ I kinda like it

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Clearly its time for another Darkside ladies picture thread.
                          Bigger the Government, the smaller the Citizen.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Smudge View Post


                            I feel so cheap................ I kinda like it
                            Oh fuck, get a room you two!
                            Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Without squabbling we may as well go back to SB or just post recipes. This bunch of members are not ones to lay over and die because of maybe hurting some one's feelings. That's what makes us unique as banned people or just natural rebels. But we should refrain from extremely personal attacks, especially at family members. That just not classy at all!
                              I have a major problem with only Radio and PK. Radio I can probably come to terms with but PK will be a lot tougher. But I'm willing to try because that's my nature but my patience is not without limits. You can fuck me once but the second time................that's when the fight really starts!
                              Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X