My next tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My next tattoo

I have a couple of Celtic knot armbands. That's all. ( they each have a symbol in them, but not getting in to that.)

So.... Thinking of having some big pieces done on my back and shoulders. Any ideas?

I got hurt in a fire once, thought about a red fiery dragon with his claws "making" my scars......
    Go Space Force!!!

OR....you could save your money and not get a bunch of tats that are going to look just awful in a few short years.

Comment

example .....
      Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Wings on men just seem a little gay to me

Comment

Hello! Now they have my attention

Comment

NSFW

I have watched most of this guys bad tattoo videos. They are pretty funny.
            I only separated the video from the text so people dont have it popping up on their screen at work unexpectedly. Video below...

Comment

So I have some ideas for my new tattoo. I already have Celtic knot armbands. So.... on my back...........

Down my spine I was thinking of a Scottish Claymore sword with Gaelic writing on the hilt and down the blade.

On the left side of the sword, a large tree on fire. The fire will wrap all the way over my shoulder.
              On the right side of the sword a large tree not on fire. Smoke will be drifting across behind the sword and will wrap behind the righthand tree and up over my shoulder.

On the green tree will be a shield (round buckler type) it will have symbols on it related to my career.
              I MIGHT have a Celtic warrior in full kilt seated, leaning on the tree too.

Now for the geeky part.....(okay the even more geeky part)..... a red dragon will be laying on the right side, his body will meld with the fire. His head will be pierced by the sword. (blood draining down my ass maybe...) I was thinking if I do the dragon, that his body will wrap my left hip, and his tail would go down my left leg.

Where the fire and smoke wrap my shoulder, I wanted them to continue down my arm to touch my armbands, like the knotwork was framing the image.

I am going to have my tattoo guy draw it up and put his twist to it. When he sketches it out, I will post a pic of the drawing.
              Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Working...
              X