Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentlemen . . . Question of the Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Gentlemen . . . Question of the Day

    Porn.

    Why?

    Why do guys like to watch porn? I'm not talking looking at pictures, but actual porn movies. What's the thrill?
    Terrible acting, each movie is the same as the one before it, the people aren't all that attractive to begin with

    AND

    wouldn't you rather be a "participant" than a "watcher?"
    Tuesday is soylent green day

    #2
    I read it for the articles. Wait! What was the question again?
    Go Space Force!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Mayaca View Post
      I read it for the articles. Wait! What was the question again?

      And I see you flunked reading comprehension
      Tuesday is soylent green day

      Comment


        #4
        I dont really like the movies because you never know when the camera is going to reposition to a bad angle. When you cum it's a risk.

        I prefer reddit. There are a bunch of different subreddits covering every type of specific taste. And it's mostly just random girls showing off their bods, gaining a following and enjoying the attention.

        Gonewild
        Gonewildcurvey
        Petitegonewild
        Colorgonewild
        Gonewildover30
        Bigboobsgonewild
        Pokies

        There is even a sub specific to pictures of girls with tarantulas crawling on their butthole. I like the weird oddity stuff just for the spectacle.
        -Admin

        Comment


          #5
          http://www.esquire.com/sports/news/a...ng-cash-party/

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Name View Post
            I dont really like the movies because you never know when the camera is going to reposition to a bad angle. When you cum it's a risk.

            I prefer reddit. There are a bunch of different subreddits covering every type of specific taste. And it's mostly just random girls showing off their bods, gaining a following and enjoying the attention.

            Gonewild
            Gonewildcurvey
            Petitegonewild
            Colorgonewild
            Gonewildover30
            Bigboobsgonewild
            Pokies

            There is even a sub specific to pictures of girls with tarantulas crawling on their butthole. I like the weird oddity stuff just for the spectacle.

            I don't think I needed to know that last paragraph about you.

            And Harvey_Wideshaft, no way am I clicking on that link
            Tuesday is soylent green day

            Comment


              #7
              Your loss...

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                Your loss...
                I'm at work
                Tuesday is soylent green day

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'm watching Sesame Street with my daughter who is home from school today with a fever.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Night View Post


                    I don't think I needed to know that last paragraph about you.

                    And Harvey_Wideshaft, no way am I clicking on that link
                    You asked the question.
                    -Admin

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                      I'm watching Sesame Street with my daughter who is home from school today with a fever.
                      Dude............. this has to be the worst segue of topic EVER. Especially for someone on the campaign trail......
                      Go Space Force!!!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Harvey Wideshaft doesn't take part in the perverted arts. Those are someone's daughters. Kind of makes me sick to my stomach.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Im glad I don't have any children.
                          -Admin

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                            Harvey Wideshaft doesn't take part in the perverted arts. Those are someone's daughters. Kind of makes me sick to my stomach.

                            You tell 'em Harvey!

                            (hey bro, are you done with those nipple clamps yet? I got something working this weekend.)
                            Go Space Force!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Name View Post
                              Im glad I don't have any children.
                              So is Ohio.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X