Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ni**a Please cereal commercial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ni**a Please cereal commercial


  • #2
    porch monkeyz
    "Virtute et armis"

    Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

    https://www.uso.org

    http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


    sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by swampbilly View Post
      porch monkeyz
      Would make a good candy bar

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jwf View Post

        Would make a good candy bar
        Yup
        "Virtute et armis"

        Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

        https://www.uso.org

        http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


        sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by swampbilly View Post
          porch monkeyz
          We're taking it back.
          http://csagov.org/

          http://deovindice.org/

          http://dixienet.org/

          http://leagueofthesouth.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            hahahah

            Comment


            • #7
              I really need to stop tlking with you guys, I am starting to find racism too damn entertaining.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jwf View Post
                I really need to stop tlking with you guys, I am starting to find racism too damn entertaining.
                Nigga.



                Please.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bubbles View Post

                  Nigga.



                  Please.
                  What is your favorite racist word? Mine is either , Stump jumper or shit skin.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jwf View Post

                    What is your favorite racist word? Mine is either , Stump jumper or shit skin.
                    Boonga. Or wog. I quite like cracker also

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bubbles View Post

                      Boonga. Or wog. I quite like cracker also
                      I dont understand how "cracker" is a racist word. Cracking whips on slaves is more alpha then anything.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jwf View Post

                        I dont understand how "cracker" is a racist word. Cracking whips on slaves is more alpha then anything.
                        That's what they call an alternate reality. The rest of the world sees it as two-toothed trailer park hicks who didn't get past fourth grade even on their third go, and can't even grow marajuana good. At least I fix shopping trolleys.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bubbles View Post

                          That's what they call an alternate reality. The rest of the world sees it as two-toothed trailer park hicks who didn't get past fourth grade even on their third go, and can't even grow marajuana good. At least I fix shopping trolleys.
                          I was talking about what it actually means. I find it to be a term of endearment, same with "honkey".

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jwf View Post

                            I was talking about what it actually means. I find it to be a term of endearment, same with "honkey".
                            again. alternate reality.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bubbles View Post

                              again. alternate reality.
                              The fact that they think it means something else dosnt change the facts though. The word really is not that offensive and actually pretty funny. Uncle Tom and jungle bunny are hilarious words for black folks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X