Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by gamgee View Post
    Do you just subtract the fiber, or do you figured the sugar alcohol?
    fiber only

    the nutritionist recommends subtracting only 5g or higher of fiber and all the sugar alcohols, i take anything 1g of fiber or higher off though, no SA's
    "Virtute et armis"

    Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

    https://www.uso.org

    http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


    sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

    #learn2code

    Comment


      Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post

      Are you implying that 'billy eats ass?
      Originally posted by gamgee View Post
      I was just trying to help.


      "Virtute et armis"

      Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

      https://www.uso.org

      http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


      sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

      #learn2code

      Comment


        Originally posted by swampbilly View Post

        fiber only

        the nutritionist recommends subtracting only 5g or higher of fiber and all the sugar alcohols, i take anything 1g of fiber or higher off though, no SA's
        Thanks.


        New topic: Seems like it might be slightly difficult to get enough fiber.
        I don't know.

        Comment


          Originally posted by gamgee View Post
          I was just trying to help.



          And you are helping.

          Comment


            Originally posted by swampbilly View Post
            ate 1/5 of one of these yesterdaze morning after breakfast..........





            3 hours later gluc waz 155

            stomach ache from hell and Absolutely! no energy

            forced myself tew work in yard/gardens for 1hr and drank a shot ton of water

            115 before dinner @2030

            115 before breakfast @ 0830 this morning

            homie lernt hiz lesson......nomo dognutz
            no offense but... what is it?

            Is it a bakery item, or some creepy product like a twinkie?

            You should've eaten one of these instead:

            Comment


              Originally posted by Bubbles View Post

              no offense but... what is it?

              Is it a bakery item, or some creepy product like a twinkie?

              You should've eaten one of these instead:

              itza long john......maple topping and cream-filled

              wtf are that
              "Virtute et armis"

              Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

              https://www.uso.org

              http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


              sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

              #learn2code

              Comment


                like Operator6 stated homie dunt ate much fish other than watt i catch or knowing the fisherman watt did

                ymmv of course
                Are you unknowingly eating the things on the fish you should never eat list? From mercury poisoning and other threats, watch out for these seafood choices.
                "Virtute et armis"

                Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                https://www.uso.org

                http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


                sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                #learn2code

                Comment


                  Originally posted by swampbilly View Post

                  itza long john......maple topping and cream-filled

                  wtf are that
                  That is heaven on a stick. A special bread dough like donut but better, crispy on the outside, a special crispyness only special to cream doughnuts, dusted in sugar and filled with fresh whipped cream. High fat low carb. Tiny dob of strawberry jam. Best thing possible to eat.

                  and that stuff doesn't look like cream in the long john. Looks like some kind of fake mock cream. Be full of sugar and hfcs. too white to be cream.

                  Comment


                    So. I imagine that with the Keto diet, it might be slightly difficult ingesting enough fiber.

                    Chia seeds?
                    I don't know.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                      So. I imagine that with the Keto diet, it might be slightly difficult ingesting enough fiber.

                      Chia seeds?
                      naw fiber isn’t a issue oar shouldn’t bee

                      im knot doing keto per se, low carb and don’t worry much about fat calories etc
                      most meals are a variety of keto recipes though

                      been into keto several times, my body don’t like it much

                      "Virtute et armis"

                      Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                      https://www.uso.org

                      http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


                      sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                      #learn2code

                      Comment


                        btw, chia seeds rock
                        "Virtute et armis"

                        Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                        https://www.uso.org

                        http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


                        sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                        #learn2code

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by swampbilly View Post

                          naw fiber isn’t a issue oar shouldn’t bee

                          im knot doing keto per se, low carb and don’t worry much about fat calories etc
                          most meals are a variety of keto recipes though

                          been into keto several times, my body don’t like it much
                          Looking at some of the numbers you posted, I thought you were in the Keto range. If your carbs are below 50, don't you need the fat for energy?

                          Thanks for letting me pick your brain.

                          I don't know.

                          Comment


                             
                            https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                            http://deovindice.org/

                            http://dixienet.org/

                            http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                              Looking at some of the numbers you posted, I thought you were in the Keto range. If your carbs are below 50, don't you need the fat for energy?

                              Thanks for letting me pick your brain.
                              yes i am flirting right at the keto transition.... that's why i'm knot worrying about fat and calorie intake...

                              guess that's why my docs want me tew up the numbers....been at 40-90 range for a week or so and no weight gain.....

                              i take a couple of apple slices with me when doing the bleachers as a snack per doc's suggestion to keep from blowing into ketosis.....

                              prolly knot good to yo-yo in and out...........

                              dudeeeeeeeeeee urda OG, twer hopin ud gave me sum knowledge..........
                              "Virtute et armis"

                              Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                              https://www.uso.org

                              http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


                              sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                              #learn2code

                              Comment


                                "Virtute et armis"

                                Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                                https://www.uso.org

                                http://www.truckersfinalmile.org


                                sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                                #learn2code

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X