Athiests suck dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Athiests suck dick

I read an article years ago that supposed that atheists sucked more dick than religious people. I really like a good hummer so should I hook up with the atheist lady up the street that has been flirting with me for weeks?

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
    I read an article years ago that supposed that atheists sucked more dick than religious people. I really like a good hummer so should I hook up with the atheist lady up the street that has been flirting with me for weeks?
    hell yes.
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

Why are you even asking us?

Go get some!
      It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

And yes, it's true. The most prolific dick suckers are the atheist girls, at least in my experience.
        It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

Comment

You aint getting any younger Woody. Go get some while you can still get a woody.
          Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

Absolutely! is atheist.....
            Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

I always thought it was Christian girls who sucked more dick. You know, cause it's not 'really' sex and they're saving their nether regions for marriage so they don't make baby Jesus cranky and all that. But what do I know, I married an eskimo.
              ------------

Comment

I'm pretty sure that article was referring to male athiests.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
                  I laughed out loud but I can't like that post.
                  ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                      I always thought it was Christian girls who sucked more dick. You know, cause it's not 'really' sex and they're saving their nether regions for marriage so they don't make baby Jesus cranky and all that. But what do I know, I married an eskimo.
                      I dated a 27 year old virgin who was a teacher at a Christian school and of course she wouldn't fuck me but she loved sucking dicks. I couldn't return the oral favor because her puss stunk!
                      Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

I think it's unlikely, we have less to prove and are usually marginally less screwed up.

But go get some from the lady up the street. A shag lost is a shag lost forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                          we always thought it was the catholic girls. No offence. Cos they always had to stay virgin till they were married.

Well. One of their holes had to stay virgin....

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post

we always thought it was the catholic girls. No offence. Cos they always had to stay virgin till they were married.

Well. One of their holes had to stay virgin....
                            ------------

Comment

You should have posted this song Absolutely! Come on girl, try to stay on topic in the religion section.

Comment

Working...
                              X