I ordered a new pen & pencil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered a new pen & pencil

It's supposed to arrive today! Beautiful works of German engineering. Entirely machined from aluminum and made to last a lifetime.

-Admin

How much? I have an aircraft aluminum pen that I carry just in case I am attacked by zombies or tigers.
    "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

Nice.

I have some of my dad's old drafting tools and pencils. He was a design engineer.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
        How much? I have an aircraft aluminum pen that I carry just in case I am attacked by zombies or tigers.

It depends on what model you get. The pen is around $40 new and the pencil was $65ish. There is a Rotring 600 mechanical pencil is $40 or so, still all aluminum, just the tip isn't retractable like the 800 that I ordered. It was hard to justify spending so much on a pen and pencil, but I thought that if I got something nice I'd take better care of them.

-Admin

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
          Nice.

I have some of my dad's old drafting tools and pencils. He was a design engineer.
          What do you have? I've noticed that older drafting tools are better quality than the new stuff.
          -Admin

Comment

If you're looking for a tactical pen then I'd get that rapid pro pending my review. I should have the pen tomorrow.
            -Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post

What do you have? I've noticed that older drafting tools are better quality than the new stuff.
              It's all in storage, but If I remember correctly, some protractors and other tools, plastic rulers with various shapes and circles, pencils.. I like to think it's what he used to help design the lunar module.

Comment

I got the pen. It's VERY stout and well made. For some reason Amazon shipped the pencil separate and it's delayed because of weather.
                -Admin

Comment

I can't get over how black your pen-is.

Comment

name, bro, dont go crazy with the power!
                    ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Working...
                    X