Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You bastards...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    You bastards...

    You dirty rotten, sneaky, sniveling bastards.. I don't usually watch morning TV I dont have the time, I just turned it on and Piers Morgan is hosting breakfast time... Why didn't you keep him? Fucks sake!!!

    #2
    Damn. My sympathies. I can't imagine waking up to that.
    ------------

    Comment


      #3
      Dang. That cockroach is still alive?

      i was crossing my fingers that I would never heard about him again.

      Is he tame now or is he still crazy?
      A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!


      https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post
        Dang. That cockroach is still alive?

        i was crossing my fingers that I would never heard about him again.

        Is he tame now or is he still crazy?
        Don't know I turned over to BBC news.

        Comment


          #5
          Ha. I can't stand him. You're welcome.

          We're also brokering a deal to send you guys Justin Bieber. He thinks he's going on tour across the pond, but really he's being barred from returning to North America.
          .

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
            Ha. I can't stand him. You're welcome.

            We're also brokering a deal to send you guys Justin Bieber. He thinks he's going on tour across the pond, but really he's being barred from returning to North America.

            As long as you keep him topside I dont care what you do with him.
            Please dont send him down here, Unless its to Australia, Everyone hates those bstards

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
              Ha. I can't stand him. You're welcome.

              We're also brokering a deal to send you guys Justin Bieber. He thinks he's going on tour across the pond, but really he's being barred from returning to North America.

              I actually don't mind this song:


              Don't judge

              Comment


                #8
                Justin B and Brittany Spear are starting a new group called "Hair woes".

                It is sort of an intervention/ songwriting collaberation thing. Reality tv.
                Go Space Force!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Just be happy you wake up, and stop complaining!
                  I don't know.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by gamgee View Post
                    Just be happy you wake up, and stop complaining!
                    Thats about the time my day usually turns to shit.
                    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                    http://deovindice.org/

                    http://dixienet.org/

                    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I woke up to the power being out because of wind. I love it when the power is out. So quiet.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                        I woke up to the power being out because of wind. I love it when the power is out. So quiet.
                        So is death. So cold... so final...
                        This sig didn't cost me any money.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by arrowNZ View Post


                          As long as you keep him topside I dont care what you do with him.
                          Please dont send him down here, Unless its to Australia, Everyone hates those bstards
                          We're sending you Martin Shkreli.


                          .

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post

                            We're sending you Martin Shkreli.

                            Didn't he get arrested for that?
                            https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                            http://deovindice.org/

                            http://dixienet.org/

                            http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by dudeman View Post

                              Didn't he get arrested for that?
                              Shoulda got shot.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X