• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smush them gently.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn View Post

I'm 31.
      Posting photos of my tattoos seems gross. You have to date me if you want the see that sort of stuff....geez
      I asked your age because I wanted to see if you were an 18 year old. In which case I would have advised, no don't get one. But since you are one year older than me, and probably have good sense, I would advise you to think long and hard about the decision.

I agree. Posting identifying photos of yourself on the internet isn't the smartest thing to do.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn View Post
        Also, do you put the entire boob in your mouth then? How does something like that work in a foreplay type situation?
        Very badly.
        A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by piranha2 View Post
          Smush them gently.
          👍
          What?

Comment

you people are sick
            ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
              i have done some strange tattoos on strange people. thats tame stuff.
              Dude! You do tats? I am getting my back done right now. I had thought about getting something added each time I make a "work trip". If I come out your way would you add to my ink?
              Go Space Force!!!

Comment

sure, though i must tell you, its been a long while. i can do the artwork.

Comment

Heck, my current guy cant draw at all but he can tat. It scares me to be honest, but so far all his work I have seen is really good.
                  Go Space Force!!!

Comment

some folks are like that. hell i am removing most of my ink. i'll send you a pm in the next day. show some stuff.

Comment

some folks are like that. hell i am removing most of my ink. i'll send you a pm in the next day. show some stuff.
                      I will show you what is done and some pics of my grand idea.... It is a work related tat if that makes sense to you.
                      Go Space Force!!!

Comment

makes sense. scorpians mean anything to you?

Comment

makes sense. scorpians mean anything to you?
                          not symbolically or anything. Had some on my tent before. Black widows too.
                          Go Space Force!!!

Comment

well lets see how i can help a brother out

Comment

Someone mentioned heavily tattooed? I haven't read the thread yet, but I am heavily tattooed.

What's up?
                              It's not the size of the dog, in the fight. It's the size of the fight, in the dog.

No guts, no glory. All pain, and fury.

Comment

Yes, yes we know.

Comment

Working...
                                X