NASA Travel Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NASA Travel Posters

NASA has made available for download a series of stylized retro space tourism poster files. They're pretty neat.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/visions-of-the-future/

I'm thinking of having this one printed. It says:

"Visit the planet with no star"
    "Where the nightlife never ends!"

Discovered in October 2013 using direct imaging, PSO J318.5-22 belongs to a special class of planets called rogue, or free-floating, planets. Wandering alone in the galaxy, they do not orbit a parent star. Not much is known about how these planets come to exist, but scientists theorize that they may be either failed stars or planets ejected from very young systems after an encounter with another planet. These rogue planets glow faintly from the heat of their formation. Once they cool down, they will be dancing in the dark.
    -Admin

Wow.

How instead of employing artist and Muslims they get back into what they should be doing.
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mattmuttsmith View Post
      Wow.

How instead of employing artist and Muslims they get back into what they should be doing.
      It's like you want to be pissed off all the time. I couldn't do it, it would be exhausting.
      -Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post

It's like you want to be pissed off all the time. I couldn't do it, it would be exhausting.
        I getcha.

I'm actually a really laid back person.

Shit like this doesn't make me raging mad or affects my day to day life. It used to when I was younger. But I stopped letting it. That doesn't mean I stop saying what I believe is the truth. It just means it doesn't fuck my life up or something.
        A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

Comment

I've seen those retro posters around on NASA facebook.

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

I love those things. Nice that they have them for people to download and print.

I scanned all of my dad's stuff from the space programs a few years ago. The illustrations back then looked like 60's sci-fi novel covers.

DadSpacePhotosLetters_0027 (1).jpg DadSpacePhotosLetters_0027 (1).jpg

Comment

Working...
            X