Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Students Advocate For White Genocide At Harvard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Students Advocate For White Genocide At Harvard...

But but but there is no effort to erode white culture.

Yea right.

The topic of the debate was supposed to be renewable energy — not race. The subject was: "Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially reduce restrictions on and/or substantially increase financial incentives for energy production in the United States of one or more of the following: coal, crude oil, natural gas, nuclear power, solar power, wind power."

The white team chose to advocate wind turbines. Instead of addressing that issue, the black debaters began arguing that all whites should kill themselves and that their white opponents should die.

This was NOT a position that was assigned to them in class. They claimed that their pro-genocide movement was *REAL POLITICAL ACTIVISM.*
    A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...db54dcd316.jpg

It's called Insanity left unchecked. Now it has spread like a cancer.

90%+ (I base on Obama voters and everything they been doing since) of the Blacks in this country are racist and nothing is gonna change their mind.
    Last edited by bowclan; 03-16-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowclan View Post
      It's called Insanity left unchecked. Now it has spread like a cancer.

90%+ (I base on Obama voters and everything they been doing since) of the Blacks in this country are racist and nothing id gonna change their mind.

make that 99%

darndest thang..dey bee still huldin der weenies, afeared the white boy will take it fru dem
      "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

Thanks obama. Hey, let go your dick obama! Geez.

Comment

Basically, don't allow the media or anyone else to hold up a "Harvard education" as something that should be respected.
          "L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

Our "educational system" is a joke now.

"L E X - T A L I O N I S"

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
              Basically, don't allow the media or anyone else to hold up a "Harvard education" as something that should be respected.
              I lost respect for Harvard long ago when I learned during my tour as a Navy Officer Recruiter that they didn't allow ANY ROTC on campus.

Any Officer want to be's at Harvard went somewhere for their ROTC training. MIT is where many of Navy ones went not sure other branches.

Finding out about that really chapped my ass.

Now that homos transgenders and people who want to pretend they are something other than what they were born can get into the Military under Obama, Harvard may have changed their policy

Comment

Are you worried you might be rounded up in to a camp? Most of the time it's not necessary to point out that someone is being an idiot. They figure it out eventually.
                -Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Name View Post
                  Most of the time it's not necessary to point out that someone is being an idiot. They figure it out eventually.
                  In my experience this is not true. Idiots go on being idiots while being blissfully unaware that they are idiots. There are a lot of 'stupidest persons in the room' who don't know they're the stupidest person in the room.

It's my fervent hope that this post is not too ironic.

------------

Comment

In other news.

~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

In my experience this is not true. Idiots go on being idiots while being blissfully unaware that they are idiots. There are a lot of 'stupidest persons in the room' who don't know they're the stupidest person in the room.

It's my fervent hope that this post is not too ironic.

For every one person you inform of their idiocy there's 100 more that go unheeded.
                      -Admin

Comment

For every one person you inform of their idiocy there's 100 more that go unheeded.
                        There are, not there is.
                        ------------

Comment

There are, not there is.

I'm only wrong a little bit.
                          -Admin

Comment

I'm only wrong a little bit.
                            Try landing a probe on Mars while being wrong a little bit.

------------

Comment

Try landing a probe on Mars while being wrong a little bit.

Like landing in this crater when you meant to land in that crater? Meh.
                              -Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X