Dancehall Queen Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dancehall Queen Competition

Here's the video of the local Dancehall competition. WTF was she thinking? Notice the next 2 competitors? I don't know, this might be the next version of Dancing with the Stars.

Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

wtf?

wtfffff?

when did that become dancing?

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
      wtf?

wtfffff?

The first girl obviously heard about a sure fire way to get rid of crabs. I honestly know someone who..........

nevermind. you would never believe me.........
      Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
        wtf?

wtfffff?

Thats rasis!
        https://csagovernment.org/index.html

http://deovindice.org/

http://dixienet.org/

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Comment

~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Originally posted by dudeman View Post

Thats rasis!
            Are you saying there's only one race of people dancing like this?

At any rate it's not dancing, it's presenting. Like a baboon.

"look how well I can sex. i can sex like this. See my genitalia? Lookame, I'm on fire."

giggle.

Comment

Wikipedia:

Dancehall Queen is a female dancer known in the Dancehall scene for her charisma, latest dance moves, and sense of a sexy style for fashion. The tradition of Dancehall Queen comes as local Jamaican Dancehall parties in the ghettos would host local parties for the best local female dancer. One of the first Dancehall Queens to hold a title was DHQ (Dancehall Queen) Carlene who later had 3 kids with super Reggae artist Beenie Man. Her style and beauty graced the Jamaican Dancehall scene and world. To date there are over 100 DHQs from all over the world. The most popular Dancehall Queen competition is in Montego Bay Jamaica, but each parish holds a local dancehall queen competition annually. Furthermore USA countries and European countries have begun to hold their own competitions that are all true to culture.

Dancehall Queens are female celebrities in the musical genre called Dancehall .........Dancehall genre originated during the New Zealand Company's attempts to establish an independent settlement in Wellington .......... Hobson declared British sovereignty over all of New Zealand on 21 May 1840, even though copies of the Treaty were still circulating throughout the country for Māori to sign.[42 With the signing of the Treaty and declaration of sovereignty the number of immigrants, particularly from the United Kingdom, began to increase.

Geez, thanks Abs! Another shining example of the contribution of NZ to modern society.
              Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
                Wikipedia:

Dancehall Queen is a female dancer known in the Dancehall scene for her charisma, latest dance moves, and sense of a sexy style for fashion. The tradition of Dancehall Queen comes as local Jamaican Dancehall parties in the ghettos would host local parties for the best local female dancer. One of the first Dancehall Queens to hold a title was DHQ (Dancehall Queen) Carlene who later had 3 kids with super Reggae artist Beenie Man. Her style and beauty graced the Jamaican Dancehall scene and world. To date there are over 100 DHQs from all over the world. The most popular Dancehall Queen competition is in Montego Bay Jamaica, but each parish holds a local dancehall queen competition annually. Furthermore USA countries and European countries have begun to hold their own competitions that are all true to culture.

Dancehall Queens are female celebrities in the musical genre called Dancehall .........Dancehall genre originated during the New Zealand Company's attempts to establish an independent settlement in Wellington .......... Hobson declared British sovereignty over all of New Zealand on 21 May 1840, even though copies of the Treaty were still circulating throughout the country for Māori to sign.[42 With the signing of the Treaty and declaration of sovereignty the number of immigrants, particularly from the United Kingdom, began to increase.

Geez, thanks Abs! Another shining example of the contribution of NZ to modern society.

My pleasure, I'm sure.

Comment

8 seconds in --- MUTTS !

Comment

Pussy fires are dangerous.

Comment

Drop and roll bitch
                      Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

That was disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post
                          That was disgusting.
                          It was this post that convinced me to watch it.
                          I don't know.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/whiskeyriff...5316168508677/

Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X