Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Disclosure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Personal Disclosure

    I record episodes of Daniel Boone and Gunsmoke.
    I don't know.

    #2
    My favorite old western type show is Wanted Dead or Alive. I mean its Steve McQueen for crissakes.
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

    http://deovindice.org/

    http://dixienet.org/

    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

    Comment


      #3
      There is no shame in that brother. I watch The Andy Griffith Show while drinking sweet iced tea and eating cheese.

      Comment


        #4
        I had to watch Gun Smoke so much as a kid I about have them memorized. Dirty Sally was one of my favs

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by dudeman View Post
          My favorite old western type show is Wanted Dead or Alive. I mean its Steve McQueen for crissakes.
          If I ever saw that, it was a long time ago.
          I don't know.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
            There is no shame in that brother. I watch The Andy Griffith Show while drinking sweet iced tea and eating cheese.
            I went to his hometown not too long ago.
            I don't know.

            Comment


              #7
              https://csagovernment.org/index.html

              http://deovindice.org/

              http://dixienet.org/

              http://leagueofthesouth.com/

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by bowclan View Post
                I had to watch Gun Smoke so much as a kid I about have them memorized. Dirty Sally was one of my favs
                I like the ones with Miss Kitty.
                I don't know.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                  My favorite old western type show is Wanted Dead or Alive. I mean its Steve McQueen for crissakes.
                  I remember he that cool cut down winchester in a sidearm holster. I thought that was badass. I iked Lucas McCain too.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I watch a lot of the old stuff. I like an old Western called Laramie. Never saw it as a kid but it is on now, and when things are quiet at work.....
                    Last edited by Mayaca; 04-26-2016, 04:50 PM.
                    Go Space Force!!!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I dont think I am comfortable in this thread.

                      Time to explore my safe zone.
                      ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by dudeman View Post
                        What about The Rebel ??!!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
                          I dont think I am comfortable in this thread.

                          Time to explore my safe zone.
                          At least Daniel Boone had a cool Indian sidekick.

                          Mingo




                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
                            I dont think I am comfortable in this thread.

                            Time to explore my safe zone.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Have Gun Will Travel was a good one.
                              I don't know.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X