Drought conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drought conditions

Every time Charlotte NC gets one drop below average in their rainfall I have to listen to the damned meteorologists go on and on about the possibility of drought conditions but when we are ahead of the rainfall averages they don't say shit unless there is a chance of flooding somewhere and then it's the same propaganda. and I get tired of hearing their climate change BS. Conditions are almost never average, we are almost always either a little ahead or behind so I usually just mute the news when those jackasses come on to spout their drought conditions nonsense.

End Rant

I hope all is well for everyone else who comes here as well.

I talked to Mom this morning and she said that she had her first pair of hummingbirds at her feeders. Her cat knows better than to go near a bird because Mom will whip some cat ass if he does but he will get after any squirrel that goes near those feeders.

I'm going to pick up lunch and head over there sometime this week and spend the day watching the birds, squirrels, cat and dog. It's raining here and Mom said that the rain barrels I put up for her are already full and over flowing so maybe the meteorologists will shut the hell up for a while.

Comment

You would hate CA, non stop drought talk...lol, not like a person needs another reason.
      ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

watts a drought?

lack of tang fur a week?
        "Virtute et armis"

Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

https://www.uso.org

Islam is right about women

sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

#learn2code

Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post
          You would hate CA, non stop drought talk...lol, not like a person needs another reason.
          They wouldn't go on about it so much if people wouldn't keep leaving their water hose on overnight.

Some people......
          Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

@ Mayaca , no shit! Those stupid bastards. smdmfh
            ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

It's all hype to get ratings. Live somewhere that gets snow. You'd swear you were going to be buried in fifty feet instead of a few inches the way the weather people carry on
              Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

Commas, people, use commas.

Comment

Originally posted by Night View Post
                  It's all hype to get ratings. Live somewhere that gets snow. You'd swear you were going to be buried in fifty feet instead of a few inches the way the weather people carry on
                  Yup, gotta make people tune in. Tune in at 6 to find out how to save your family from the Death flurries of icy Death that will kill you with freezing Death until you die.
                  ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

Yup, gotta make people tune in. Tune in at 6 to find out how to save your family from the Death flurries of icy Death that will kill you with freezing Death until you die.

WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT AFTER 6??? I MISSED IT!!!! MY FAMILY COULD DIE NOW!!!!! WTF????
                    Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayaca View Post

WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT AFTER 6??? I MISSED IT!!!! MY FAMILY COULD DIE NOW!!!!! WTF????
                      LO friggin L!
                      ------------

Comment

I gotta go water the lawn!
                        Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

We've gotten a lot of rain this month so the weather people on the local news can't get our attention with their drought scares so now the station has started flashing a bright red "BREAKING NEWS" graphic in front of one story after another to get me to unmute.

Fuck the biased fuckers, rant over... for now.

Comment

I'm gonna go dump a few gallons of water on my driveway just for the fuck of it.

Comment

Now get this. Our illustrious gubener moonbeam just lifted water restrictions in CA. Quoting the above average snowpack and peoples self control at saving water as the reason. He evidently ignored the fact that reservoirs in SoCal are still empty and a La Nina is expected next season resulting in less rain. He been smoking to much dope in my view!
                              Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

Comment

Working...
                              X