Where feminism loses me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where feminism loses me

You lost me at 'rape culture'. Listen, you stupid twats, as long as rape is illegal, as long as courts prosecute rapists, as long as society frowns upon rape, as long as movies depicting acts of rape do not include laugh tracks, there is no fucking rape culture! Quit flinging melodramatic hyperbole. It makes you look like raving lunatics.

You lost me at 'the Patriarchy.' As long as we have female CEO's. senators, governors, congresswomen, judges, etc, there is no fucking Patriarchy! Do you know how batshit crazy you sound to someone that points this out and you respond "But they are part of the Patriarchy!". Look up the fucking definition of Patriarchy before opening your stupid mouth, moron!

You lost me at 'glass ceiling'. Christina Hoff Sommers already demonstrated to the satisfaction of any sane, reasonable person that the so-called glass ceiling is an illusion created in part by the actions of women themselves. Get the fuck over it.

Honesty though, you lost me at 'Feminist'. Don't pretend that feminism is about equality. It isn't and it never has been. There are some terms for that. Humanitarian and Egalitarian come to mind. But feminism was, is, and always will be about women. It is a special interest group looking out for itself at the exclusion of, sometimes at the expense of, men. The very name screams of its exclusionary nature. To pretend otherwise is to lie through your teeth. And even if you are also lying to yourself because you really believe the bullshit, its still a lie.

You want my support for your rights? You got it. You want my support for feminism? Go fuck yourself with a rusty, running chainsaw.

Comment

I'm no misogynist. Love women. Hate the stupid, reactionary, fear mongering, intentionally inflammatory crap that comes out of feminist mouths.

Comment

Women are like refrigerators in that they are cold on the inside, I want to put my meat inside them and they belong in the kitchen.

Just messing ladies, don't hurt me.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Did I mention how much I love it when they bring up the 'no equal rights amendment' argument?

No equal rights amendment...Patriarchy...rape culture...glass ceiling...me me me me meeeeeeeeeee!

Nothing demonstrates the utter self serving nature of feminism better than the argument about the lack of an equal rights amendment. This was already covered in the 19th amendment, but these twats are so fucking self centered, so god damned self absorbed, that they just had to had to had to have an amendment just for them to show everyone how special they were.

And you know who shot the amendment down? More self serving feminists! Some of them, marginally more intelligent than their peers, realized that they had a shit-load of special protections (as in absolute lack of equality already with the bar swung far in their favor) that they might lose if the amendment were passed. They fought tooth and nail to obstruct the amendment and preserve the imbalance, because, you know, feminists are all about equality....my ass!

So the amendment gets buried, by feminists, allowing feminists to then point to THEIR OWN FUCKING ACT OF STOPPING IT as proof of inequality!

God fucking damn it, but how can ANYONE be so fucking stupid as to buy into their shit? Has humanity ended only to be replaced by brainwashed sheeple? Fuck!
              Last edited by Slats; 05-01-2016, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Tell us how you really feel and don't hold back now.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Devil View Post
                  Tell us how you really feel and don't hold back now.
                  ​I would, but it is roughly 500 lines of expletives punctuated here and there with the random noun or verb.

Comment

Originally posted by Slats View Post
                    You lost me at 'rape culture'. Listen, you stupid twats, as long as rape is illegal, as long as courts prosecute rapists, as long as society frowns upon rape, as long as movies depicting acts of rape do not include laugh tracks, there is no fucking rape culture! Quit flinging melodramatic hyperbole. It makes you look like raving lunatics.

You lost me at 'the Patriarchy.' As long as we have female CEO's. senators, governors, congresswomen, judges, etc, there is no fucking Patriarchy! Do you know how batshit crazy you sound to someone that points this out and you respond "But they are part of the Patriarchy!". Look up the fucking definition of Patriarchy before opening your stupid mouth, moron!

You lost me at 'glass ceiling'. Christina Hoff Sommers already demonstrated to the satisfaction of any sane, reasonable person that the so-called glass ceiling is an illusion created in part by the actions of women themselves. Get the fuck over it.

Honesty though, you lost me at 'Feminist'. Don't pretend that feminism is about equality. It isn't and it never has been. There are some terms for that. Humanitarian and Egalitarian come to mind. But feminism was, is, and always will be about women. It is a special interest group looking out for itself at the exclusion of, sometimes at the expense of, men. The very name screams of its exclusionary nature. To pretend otherwise is to lie through your teeth. And even if you are also lying to yourself because you really believe the bullshit, its still a lie.

You want my support for your rights? You got it. You want my support for feminism? Go fuck yourself with a rusty, running chainsaw.
                    Oh dear, you seem upset. What did the nasty woman do to you? Do you want to talk about it?

Show me on the dolly where she touched you.

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post

------------

Comment

Originally posted by Absolutely! View Post
                        Oh dear, you seem upset. What did the nasty woman do to you? Do you want to talk about it?

​Actually it was a vaginally challenged (aka male) SJW dipshit on the one other forum I am kind enough to bless with my presence who once again called me a conservative in PM and started up with the whole "Oh, we still need feminism because there is no equal rights amendment, and by the way, you and your biker buddies are slavers because you trade women for kegs of beer" crap...again. He & I have had it out before and the mods told him to drop it. Now he private messages me his criticisms. Guess he thinks he's going to win me over or something.

Comment

​Actually it was a vaginally challenged (aka male) SJW dipshit on the one other forum I am kind enough to bless with my presence who once again called me a conservative in PM and started up with the whole "Oh, we still need feminism because there is no equal rights amendment, and by the way, you and your biker buddies are slavers because you trade women for kegs of beer" crap...again. He & I have had it out before and the mods told him to drop it. Now he private messages me his criticisms. Guess he thinks he's going to win me over or something.
                          there there.

It's going to be okay.

I won't let the bad man hurt you.

Comment

He sounds like a typical douchebag.
                            ------------

Comment

Hillary is trying to get elected...hug it out, deep breaths.
                              ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

Comment

Working...
                              X