Question for motorcycle guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for motorcycle guys

I'm putting this in culture, because it's gotta be a culture. Either that or a mental illness.

Are there any of you here?

I just went out for a smoke and this is the first night the crickets have been chirping. It finally got warm enough today to wake them up. Nice. Relaxing.

Then I hear

Bzzz. BZZZZ! BZZZZZZZZ! BZ..BZ... BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

What's the matter with you? Nobody likes the sound of your fucking bike except for you. Are you all retarded or something?
    I'm really wondering. Who do you fucking think there is that thinks you're cool? Everyone who isn't on a bike thinks you're an ass and would chuckle a bit if you became road pizza.
    I mean, I can be an asshole too, but I don't advertise it so everyone knows I'm an asshole when I'm still half a mile away from them.

------------

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
    it's gotta be a culture

I grew up on bikes. It is a culture. In it are some very cool people. Also are some asshats.

But no more than the young urbanites with stupidly loud stereos that sit at redlights vibrating the closest 15 cars with their rap music.

As a general rule, people suck.

You get used to it.

Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Yep. I hear you. I don't mind the cruisers with normal exhaust. But the rockets and the Harley types with the loud pipes are just a bunch of fags.

Comment

I plan on putting flowmaster pipes on my jeep once I have the 350 in it. I love the throaty rumble.
        But I don't care for it to wake up the neighbors or anything.
        Go Space Force!!!

Comment

Then there's those forum guys. Get a life!

Comment

Originally posted by Unclefred View Post
            Then there's those forum guys. Get a life!
            Eat a dick, biker f a g.

Comment

Nothing against guys on bikes, just the ones who think the more noise they can make the cooler they've just shown themselves to be. Those guys need their heads taken off by a baseball bat as they pass by at 80 miles an hour. Fuck them.
              ------------

Comment

There is an episode of South park about biker fags. It's pretty funny.

Comment

Loud pipes save lifes
                  Tuesday is soylent green day

Comment

I had a very loud 73 when younger. i was a total asshole with it. very loud. i do a lot of work for an owner of a harley dealership. people drive by all day long reving engines as they pass. fuck sticks

all. day long ob

Comment

Originally posted by Night View Post
                      Loud pipes save lifes
                      Yeah, cause when I'm having a smoke on my back step listening to the crickets chirp I need to know an overgrown teenager is 3 blocks away compensating for the fact he has no dick.
                      ------------

Comment

Honestly, who does that? I'm going to intentionally make so much noise that everyone in a 6 block radius will hear me - I'll wake people up! Why? Really, why? Is it some form of retardation? Do they really think it's cool and they're making people's lives better? And if they don't think they're making people's lives better that means they're intentionally trying to piss people off, which means they deserve the baseball bat that eventually gets them in the head.

People are fickle. Some will take things for years and never snap, some will take things for years then snap, some will go off the second time you antagonize them. I don't understand the people who deliberately antagonize others. They're playing Russian Roulette.
                        ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey_Wideshaft View Post

Eat a dick, biker f a g.
                          Fuck off swivel hips. Midget McMidgetface. So sad your tiny ass got fired.:-)

Comment

A real man driving a front end loader rumbles by a block away and there's a deep vibration, a soothing vibration, you feel it in your bones. That's testosterone, that's manly. That's a sound that will soothe you back to sleep because men are taking care of business.

Then there are the overgrown idiots, thinking they're still 18 when they're 34. OH LOOK, I CAN MAKE LOUD NOISES! look at me!

Yeah, look at you.

Fucking retards.
                            ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                              I'm putting this in culture, because it's gotta be a culture. Either that or a mental illness.

I just went out for a smoke and this is the first night the crickets have been chirping. It finally got warm enough today to wake them up. Nice. Relaxing.

Then I hear

Bzzz. BZZZZ! BZZZZZZZZ! BZ..BZ... BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

What's the matter with you? Nobody likes the sound of your fucking bike except for you. Are you all retarded or something?
                              I'm really wondering. Who do you fucking think there is that thinks you're cool? Everyone who isn't on a bike thinks you're an ass and would chuckle a bit if you became road pizza.
                              I mean, I can be an asshole too, but I don't advertise it so everyone knows I'm an asshole when I'm still half a mile away from them.
                              Dude, have you never ridden a bike?

I don't care about the noise, I care about the speed, the immediacy. The incredible feeling of being alive. You can't get that in a car. being in a car is like floating in a pointless bubble of safety and nothingness, a teflon bubble, impenetrable - you're not breathing the air, you're not riding the magic horse. You're not flying, there's no risk, no adrenaline.

If they could make a silent motorbike, that would be fine. But they can't.

So just get a bike and go for a ride, and then you'll understand. People do it because it's fucking fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X