Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messed Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Messed Up

    I am higher than a kite on neurontin. They give it to me for chronic pain and because I am bat shit crazy. I took 3600mg at I time. Ha-ha. Abut 2 hours later i ate 2100mg. This better than fucking oxy.
    Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

    #2
    Don't cut your hand off sharpening those knives.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
      I am higher than a kite on neurontin. They give it to me for chronic pain and because I am bat shit crazy. I took 3600mg at I time. Ha-ha. Abut 2 hours later i ate 2100mg. This better than fucking oxy.
      ​And the good news is...you probably won't die from it.

      Comment


        #4
        i dnt thik you csn overfohe on it
        Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
          i dnt thik you csn overfohe on it
          ​LMAO!

          Didn't say ya couldn't OD on it. Just not likely the OD will be fatal.

          Comment


            #6
            snoth sailing try ti sleep soon xoxo
            Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

            Comment


              #7
              I survived. It was wild with out of body experiences. I learned about taking your whole daily dose at once from other vets after group meeting at VA. I've never done anything like that before, but it was still legal because Neurotin is bob-schedule and is prescribed to me.

              Thank goodness Elizabeth is home from college to help with Addie.
              Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
                I survived. It was wild with out of body experiences. I learned about taking your whole daily dose at once from other vets after group meeting at VA. I've never done anything like that before, but it was still legal because Neurotin is bob-schedule and is prescribed to me.

                Thank goodness Elizabeth is home from college to help with Addie.

                You scare me sometimes
                Tuesday is soylent green day

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Night View Post


                  You scare me sometimes
                  Just sometimes?
                  https://csagovernment.org/index.html

                  http://deovindice.org/

                  http://dixienet.org/

                  http://leagueofthesouth.com/

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Night View Post


                    You scare me sometimes
                    Sorry, in the real world I have many issues. I struggle everyday. Basically, I live for Addie. I have to make sure she has a good life. Thanks to my other adult children and my former wife, I am able to give her a pretty good life. We still believe in fairies and look for Leprechaun gold at my house.

                    As for me, I miss the adrenalin, the rush. I went from being a troop leader and a police chief to nothing. I struggle some days to get to the mail box. When I have a good day, I can't manage the forge now with only one hand and my knife production has almost ground to a halt. I've lost so many clients because I'm not able to inspect the food plots and make recommendations for summer planting. There's no way I can put out the game cams for management. No way I can do any other work because of my face and never knowing if it will be a good day or bad day.

                    People wonder why the veteran suicide rate is so high. One moment you are on top of the world and then you are cast aside and forgotten.

                    I apologize for posting crap in this section. I was impaired when I started and went here by mistake. In reality, I never should have opened up because it exposes vulnerabilities that people will later throw in your face. Thinking about it, I think I am the only idiot who has every really spilled his guts here.
                    Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
                      I survived. It was wild with out of body experiences. I learned about taking your whole daily dose at once from other vets after group meeting at VA. I've never done anything like that before, but it was still legal because Neurotin is bob-schedule and is prescribed to me.

                      Thank goodness Elizabeth is home from college to help with Addie.

                      That should have read non-schedule drug.
                      Give a man a match, & he'll be warm for 20 seconds. But toss that man a white phosphorus grenade and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by bladesmith View Post
                        I think I am the only idiot who has every really spilled his guts here.

                        On the other site, i would open up a lot. I didn't think anything of it until I got seriously attacked. I still think I overshare. But I have learned to be less personal about stuff. More of my opinions on stuff or generalities about upbringing and less of my real more recent background or situation.


                        Seems like someone with your experience would be an asset if you could just find a forum to share your knowledge. It might not seem like a lot, but just answering a question on a knife/ forging type forum would be of huge help to some kid trying to learn, and his success becomes your success.


                        I did tell you guys about helping work at a middle school and one of the grown kids from back then stopping me and hugging me. I glowed for days at the thought that I had helped that kid turn in a better direction.


                        Go Space Force!!!

                        Comment


                          #13

                          Originally posted by bladesmith View Post


                          I apologize for posting crap in this section. I was impaired when I started and went here by mistake. In reality, I never should have opened up because it exposes vulnerabilities that people will later throw in your face.
                          I'm just waiting for the right moment.
                          Last edited by gamgee; 05-10-2016, 12:31 PM. Reason: So Mayaca would understand.
                          I don't know.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by bladesmith View Post

                            Sorry, in the real world I have many issues. I struggle everyday. Basically, I live for Addie. I have to make sure she has a good life. Thanks to my other adult children and my former wife, I am able to give her a pretty good life. We still believe in fairies and look for Leprechaun gold at my house.

                            As for me, I miss the adrenalin, the rush. I went from being a troop leader and a police chief to nothing. I struggle some days to get to the mail box. When I have a good day, I can't manage the forge now with only one hand and my knife production has almost ground to a halt. I've lost so many clients because I'm not able to inspect the food plots and make recommendations for summer planting. There's no way I can put out the game cams for management. No way I can do any other work because of my face and never knowing if it will be a good day or bad day.

                            People wonder why the veteran suicide rate is so high. One moment you are on top of the world and then you are cast aside and forgotten.

                            I apologize for posting crap in this section. I was impaired when I started and went here by mistake. In reality, I never should have opened up because it exposes vulnerabilities that people will later throw in your face. Thinking about it, I think I am the only idiot who has every really spilled his guts here.

                            Never apologize for being who you are and saying what you want to here. The online world is somewhat anonymous -- vent all you want.

                            My saying you scared me was just my attempt at snarky, light-hearted humor -- trying to make you smile a little

                            Tuesday is soylent green day

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by gamgee View Post


                              I'm just waiting for the right moment.






                              The thoughts of getting to know the "real" gamgee has been what sustained me during the dark times.

                              I look forward to the day.
                              Go Space Force!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X