Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juggalos or Furries?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Juggalos or Furries?

    Juggalos:



    Furries:



    If you had to choose between being trapped in an elevator with five juggalos or five furries, which would you choose and why?
    ------------

    #2
    Stairs are better, in case of an EMP.
    I don't know.

    Comment


      #3
      I'd keep my back to the wall and my hand on my revolver either way.















      Damn freaks!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by gamgee View Post
        Stairs are better, in case of an EMP.
        That wasn't one of the choices!
        ------------

        Comment


          #5
          No tootie fruits allowed

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
            If you had to choose between being trapped in an elevator with five juggalos or five furries, which would you choose and why?




            Furries for sure. The costumes would soak up their blood.
            Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Mayaca View Post





              Furries for sure. The costumes would soak up their blood.
              I keep forgetting you know kung fu.
              ------------

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                I keep forgetting you know kung fu.
                Neither item here is shocking.


                Me knowing a martial art,


                Your broken brain failing to remember same.
                Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Steve28 View Post
                  Juggalos:



                  Furries:



                  If you had to choose between being trapped in an elevator with five juggalos or five furries, which would you choose and why?
                  a 45 acp
                  "Virtute et armis"

                  Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

                  https://www.uso.org

                  Islam is right about women

                  sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

                  #learn2code

                  Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

                  Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Furries for sure. Juggalo are clowns and clowns are bad. Furries have everything covered - teeth, hands, feet.. Poor range of vision with those masks. They'd be at a disadvantage.

                    Having said that, both are disturbing and it would be an anxiety-ridden elevator ride either way.
                    .

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by UnderTheStars View Post
                      Furries for sure. Juggalo are clowns and clowns are bad. Furries have everything covered - teeth, hands, feet.. Poor range of vision with those masks. They'd be at a disadvantage.

                      Having said that, both are disturbing and it would be an anxiety-ridden elevator ride either way.
                      Dang, I just realized I didn't phrase things right. It doesn't change your impeccable logic, but by trapped in an elevator I meant stuck between floors for hours not just trapped for a few seconds as the elevator went up or down.
                      ------------

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                        Dang, I just realized I didn't phrase things right. It doesn't change your impeccable logic, but by trapped in an elevator I meant stuck between floors for hours not just trapped for a few seconds as the elevator went up or down.
                        No, I get it. Trapped is trapped, still a ride. I'd go with the furries.

                        SCREW CLOWNS!!!!
                        .

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                          Dang, I just realized I didn't phrase things right. It doesn't change your impeccable logic, but by trapped in an elevator I meant stuck between floors for hours not just trapped for a few seconds as the elevator went up or down.
                          I understood perfectly. My initial plan is to stack the bodies high enough to be able to climb out of the hatch in the ceiling of the elevator.

                          That generally is my plan if stuck in an elevator with a bunch of people, however I will admit it would be more satisfying than normal if it was furries. (or stupid clowns.)
                          Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Steve28 View Post

                            That wasn't one of the choices!
                            Sure it was, if I'm the one in the scenario.

                            I would also not touch the railing. Sick people always use the railing.

                            I don't know.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by gamgee View Post

                              Sure it was, if I'm the one in the scenario.

                              I would also not touch the railing. Sick people always use the railing.
                              Okay then, if you HAD TO CHOOSE, which of those two groups would you rather be trapped in a stairwell with, and why?
                              ------------

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X