Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name buddy --

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Name buddy --

    We gots a drone track / air space up here --

    http://www.fpvaddiction.com/



    Next time I'm out that way -- pic's --

    #2
    Let me guess, you had a cache buried there before they paved it?
    https://csagovernment.org/index.html

    http://deovindice.org/

    http://dixienet.org/

    http://leagueofthesouth.com/

    Comment


      #3
      took out a rc helo the other night........

      haven't heard hide nor hare from the operator, popo oar the federallies........

      bowclan

      if it flys it dies.....

      in god we trust, all others we track.......

      huh?
      "Virtute et armis"

      Girls play with dolls. Men play with dead animals

      https://www.uso.org

      Islam is right about women

      sde: Because it was trolling and by damn God, that's what we fucking do here. Always have, always will

      #learn2code

      Epstein didn't kill himself & neither did Qassem Soleimani

      Eric Ciaramella is the whistle blower

      Comment


        #4
        I really like "if it flies it dies", said it a lot lol

        In god we trust, all others we track was popular too.

        Took me awhile to get out of calling everything on my screen a target!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by dudeman View Post
          Let me guess, you had a cache buried there before they paved it?
          Close --

          Comment


            #6
            Sometimes I thank posts to make it seem like I know what's going on when I don't.

            I may have said too much.
            ------------

            Comment


              #7
              My drone is still on the work bench, I burnt up a couple motors and flight controller a couple weeks ago and havent got around ordering new ones.
              -Name

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Name View Post
                My drone is still on the work bench, I burnt up a couple motors and flight controller a couple weeks ago and havent got around ordering new ones.
                Have you considered making a skin for your drone?

                Something like a alien bug or maybe a flying head to freak people out?
                ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post

                  Have you considered making a skin for your drone?

                  Something like a alien bug or maybe a flying head to freak people out?
                  Not really, air flow is pretty important to keep components cool. Also weight is a big factor and any unnecessary weight is a no-no if you're trying to squeeze out performance.
                  -Name

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Name View Post

                    Not really, air flow is pretty important to keep components cool. Also weight is a big factor and any unnecessary weight is a no-no if you're trying to squeeze out performance.
                    Got it, because you are racing them I take it?
                    ~" If you suck ass long enough, pretty soon you start choking on shit."~

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post

                      Got it, because you are racing them I take it?
                      No, but if they go too slow, the high school swim team might spot them overhead. Shame on you name.
                      Go Space Force!!!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Tactical Knightmare View Post

                        Got it, because you are racing them I take it?
                        I havent raced anyone yet. I'm lucky to fly across a field and come back without crashing. I'm not to the point where I'm thinking about where to shave off grams.
                        -Name

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Name View Post

                          I havent raced anyone yet. I'm lucky to fly across a field and come back without crashing. I'm not to the point where I'm thinking about where to shave off grams.
                          They are that hard to learn to fly? Guy I seen last Summer flying up and down a mountain river must have been doing it a long time.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by bowclan View Post

                            They are that hard to learn to fly? Guy I seen last Summer flying up and down a mountain river must have been doing it a long time.
                            Yes and no. There's a few different flight modes. The easiest is called horizon mode, which always keeps trys to keep itself level. Then there is acro, which is what racers use. Acro is like standing on a ball and rolling around. Its able to go a lot faster because you can have really aggressive tilts.
                            -Name

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I like aggressive tits!
                              Screw diplomacy...........bring it!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X